Reviews for A Muse Bouche Or How Marshall Got his Muse Back
Crimsonoaks chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
i'd forgotten how good this was. I think their relationship is really great and if you make them do crazy melodramatic things i'll find u and kick you (not really but you know...) anywho i love elizabeth and how she takes advantage of her dad's new boyfriend. Can't wait until the christmas/chanukah scene (please put in chanukah) so update soon!
kepteinen chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER AND I'VE RE-READ IT SO MANY TIMES I KNOW IT BY HEART.
Pundit chapter 10 . 8/30/2009
So cute! I literally smiled through the entire chapter. My cheeks hurt. This story is fantastic! Thanks for posting!
Evvy daVain chapter 9 . 8/3/2009
Love this story. I love how Mars manages to be so screwed up and okay at the same time. The normalcy of it. Keep up the sweet work .
Crimsonoaks chapter 9 . 7/12/2009
i absolutely love how you were able to make the protagonist a total ass, and slut to boost (feel free to abbreviate as ass slut)and yet still make him likeable. it's also hard to switch pairings mid-story, and yet you pulled it off so well. I really hope this story gets updated, and that Corey is a keeper since i love both him and elizabeth.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 9 . 7/8/2009
There are very few stories I read on FP or in printed books that make me laugh out loud, but this one really does.
Pundit chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
This chapter was without a doubt my favorite, especially the end. I predict that Marshall and Cory will be forever ruled over and manipulated by women, even though they're gay. It's like they just can't win. I loved Elizabeth's reaction to their 'news'. And Marshall's mother's declaration. Very, cute. Very, very hot. So all-in-all: perfect. What more could anyone ask for?
plumblossom chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
I like romance so much better when it has the unromantic stuff in it - yay Elizabeth!
kepteinen chapter 9 . 7/7/2009
You are now officially my god.
Round About Parker chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
This story is always so fun to read! Marshall is just always hilarious (sometimes in a kind of pathetic way.) I also love all of your pop culture references- You're the first online author I've seen to use twitter. And you did it in a totally plausible, "not-just-mentioning-trends-to-seem-cool" sort of way.

Also, I can't wait for more Glee this Fall, but that song is synthesized beyond all humanity. It makes me crazy- Why do high school kids have to sound like robots? Inexcusable.
AnnaG.Luv chapter 8 . 7/2/2009
Are there only 10 chapters to this story? :( but I do love the decemberists!
AnnaG.Luv chapter 5 . 7/2/2009
Believe me when I say I love this story, and that your writing is really good, but if you consider putting this out there in a publishing arena, I would try and find a way to work in the "it was a dream" sequence without just telling your readers. It kind of takes away from the legitimacy of storytelling.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 8 . 6/30/2009
Hey

the beginning looks like it needs to be formatted again.

thanks alot for the break up explanation. sometimes i read and tend to skip some bits... and since u explained the break up, i was fairly sure the next couple will be mars and corey.

v interesting. keep up the good work! .x.
Sunny chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
I do not understand why this story does not have more reviews. It is amazing, hillarous, and very to the point. Marshall seems like a real person (and not the gay man of every girl's fantasies)

His relationships seem like actual, plausable relationships and his mother is completely and utterly amazing.

: D I truely hope the next chapter is up soon!
Pundit chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
Poor Corey. I love your stories! This is one of 2 that I absolutely adore (read: obsess over). You are my FP crack right now. I can't wait to read what happens next. Thanks for the update!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »