Reviews for A Muse Bouche Or How Marshall Got his Muse Back

New chapter!

Life is good.
crack the sky chapter 8 . 6/29/2009
the nirvana songsex.

alsoo... e, i always thought corey and marshall would be good together. i really want them to get together :D
Switch chapter 7 . 6/26/2009
There are some major inconsistencies between chapter 4 and chapter 5. Chapter 4 has the two of them reconciling andgettingback together, then youjump to Chapter 5 where it'slike chapter 4 never happened. I was confused. Aside from that, great story so farandI can't wait to see what happens next. Please update soon! _
Pundit chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
It would totally work out. IT WOULD WORK! Loved the conversation with his mother. They're very... honest :) Thanks for the update!
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 7 . 6/24/2009
its very sad to hear that mars and gray will not be together agn. i was starting to like them.

thanks for the review replies! :)

If u have time, please explain the reasons for the break up.. but if u dont thats fine :)

till next time .x.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 6 . 6/22/2009
im still sad about the lack of graham. that is all. .x.

desperation: is he gonna make any future appearences? *begs* please? :(
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
they broke up! :S :S :S :S

i mean, yea it was mostly sex and no real relationship but that was SUDDEN! :(

i was so shocked , i couldnt do the whole read and write thing..

i got ot chapter 6 and went.. oh yea the review, opened it and its blank.. :( sigh

I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED FOR THEM TO BREAK UP.. or wait! did i miss that part?

let me knw .. or i might find our in ch 6

mad at u .x.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 4 . 6/22/2009
the beginning made me sad. i thought it was gonna end before it even started.

and if gray is overweight.. send me a link. how overweight? i can't picture this and its totally affecting ur story.

taking ur mom to get ur bf to make up with u - LOL. cute. OMG the mom is a genius. very well planned.

(ps. im reading and writting this. otherwise i get to the bottom and have nothing but the cliffy to comment and say how good it is. i find that boring)

i find that skipping the details abt the sex is actly a good thing.. the drama is a lot more interesting. ignore what i said previously.

that is all for now : ) .x.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 3 . 6/22/2009
curious: why is the beginning of ur chapter.. like the first sentence repeated? its happened so far in ch 2 and this one, ch 3.

also: (located in the middle)is it 'how i was dating a boy?' or "how i was dating a goy?" OR is goy something im just not familiar with [goy gay boy?]

nice chap.. moving onto the next .x.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 2 . 6/22/2009
I moved back in and kissed his neck. “It’s okay. I’m on the pill.” I whispered, feeling him shiver.

lines like that i love.. and they also make me review jsut to let u knw ]

im confused as to why you didn't write out the sex scene and the coffee date in the previous chapter...

im not a whore who needs to read that(sex).. but it seems pretty essential to the story.. but then again i don't know how it ends.. so maybe not..

i must say that while i do love it, it feels like its going too fast :(

.x.
ArtificiallySw8 chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I havent been able to find a well writte, good, interesting, original, funny, m/m fic in AGES. But with exams and work and stress I haven't had the time to find any new ones, since the ones i read are mostly completed or discontinued.

AND THEN i found this. and while im only at the end of the first chapter, i sure hope the rest is as good or better than this.

thanks for sharing it.x.
Eleonora-Egrene chapter 6 . 6/21/2009
I laughed so much reading this. Loudly and long. I really really like it. I just don't get the dumping, getting together and being dumped again thing in chapters 4 and 5. And exactly when he finished the book.
Aime Atem chapter 6 . 6/17/2009
Ahh! They broke up! How? Why!

Loving this story. Glad Marshall is meeting humans. Can't wait for more!
kepteinen chapter 6 . 6/8/2009
I LOVE MARSHAL. SERIOUSLY.
Casm chapter 1 . 6/7/2009