Reviews for A Muse Bouche Or How Marshall Got his Muse Back
Casm chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
AH! I love it! Yay gay story! :D This makes me super happy. :D
Troove chapter 5 . 5/26/2009
That was a preposterous cliff hanger D

I got confused the first time I read this chapter about Graham dumping Marsh, so I stopped reading it, and then today I went back after letting the fact sink in, and it makes a bit more sense, it'd be nice for some stronger verification at the end of chapter 4 though.

I like the new guy too, I think he'll be a good friend, and only friend, aha.
Jumping Jack Flash chapter 5 . 5/25/2009
Wait... what? Was chapter 5 intended to replace chapter 4 or something? If not, I'm afraid you need to give the reader a bit more of a hint as to why/how they broke up again. Leaving us in the dark about it for a while is a nice suspense-building technique, but when the chapter ends and we still don't have a clue, it doesn't work so well.

That said, the fact that I'm irritated about it is proof how invested I am in the characters, so it's a good sign. :D

I love the narrator's voice especially. Too many people try to do the 'quirky cynical loner' character and fail. Whereas this guy... actually, I think I dated him at least once.
nate chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
Great chapter, but a bit confusing. I thought that Mars and Gray got back together in chapter 4. So they broke up again?

Maybe some clarification...
Pundit chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
I'm so confused. I thought Marshall and Graham got back together in the last chapter? I haven't read this in a while, but I did reread chapter 4. I don't get it. Sorry :(

Excellent writing though. You have a wonderful balance between drama and comedy.
kepteinen chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
“I wasn't planning your fucking wedding or anything, Marshall, but I kind of thought I picked out the right guy for you.”

“..at the urinals.”

He sighed as if it was the most obvious question ever. “How else would I know he was perfect for you?”

YOU ALWAYS MAKE ME LAUGH I LOVE YOU. : Marshall is just awesome, by the way. Seriously. I love him. And the last lines made me giggle. Real introduction of Mr. Cab Driver next chapter?

THIS SHIT IS LIQUID GENIUS.
kepteinen chapter 4 . 1/25/2009
Fuck yes.
Aither chapter 4 . 10/12/2008
Cute story. I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Liviania chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
Great story - I like the cast, and Mars's voice.

Livi
Feel The Waltz chapter 4 . 9/26/2008
I'm really enjoying this :)
Zebbie chapter 4 . 9/24/2008
Lovely quality writing. Really enjoying the flow of the story and this is a very unhelpful review. Sorry about that. Eagerly awaiting more chapters!
Roman Candles chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
Awesome chapter! Keep up the great work and update soon.
Cari Marie chapter 3 . 8/2/2008
This is soo cute :3 I like how Gray isn't perfect. I've been getting tired of perfect stories with perfect characters. I also think it is a cute and unique idea.

Update Soon!

Cari Marie
Fork-In-Your-Eye chapter 3 . 7/17/2008
Your story made me laugh It's a good story, I love it YAY! Update soonThanks with cherries on top.
Pundit chapter 3 . 7/16/2008
So... is Marshall outing his newly acquired boyfriend to the world in his memoirs? If so, you think he might want to ask him first or mention it in a more serious way (he sort of mentioned it after their first romp, but it was in passing and might've been taken as a joke). I'm guessing this might have something to do with the 'looking back, no wonder Gray was pissed' comment. I like the story very much though. I re-read the last chapter, and the Mars bar comment had me laughing my ass off. Thanks for posting!
91 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »