Reviews for A Muse Bouche Or How Marshall Got his Muse Back
allyoucaneater chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Well... that was... interesting... in a sarcastic-ish witty-ish cute way... (yes that doesn't really make sense)
Pundit chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
I absolutely love this! It's so funny and cute and... *gushes* I have to admit, I was one of those lustful college girls in the gay seminar. HeeHee. Anyway, I've literally laughed out loud about six times already in two chapters (a record, I believe), so I am very much looking forward to your next installment. Thanks for posting!
1337nik chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Yey, I got to read this before it was published. _ Marshall is so adorable. Wish I could write a fraction as well as you. *chu* Loves you.
overkooled chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
..and adding to favorites. -click- and done. Loved it. I love how real the characters are. I adore Marshall! And the way he teases his agent is hilarious.

I cannot wait to read your update. Splendid story, love.
Back of Beyond chapter 2 . 6/3/2008
Great chapter, though I got slightly confused when 'Gabe' suddenly became 'Graham'. xD
Emily chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I think this is a great vignette :)
The Kitsune chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
I've been trudging through stories on this site for DAYS!

It's so great when I stumble on a writer as amazing as you. Now off to your other stories
zoule chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
Muahaha the awkwardness is amazing :)
E chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
YAY I'm so glad you've posted something again. It was adorable! I love Marshall already. Do you have another character named Marshall. I swear you do. It's been a while, I'm definately going to go reread.
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
OMG! I thought you died! Or fell off the face of the planet! I am so happy I was wrong!Another great beginning I look forward to the next chappie.
Hopiebunny chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
Well you know I love anything you write, but I think this one may become one of my favorites. Everything looks very promising, and I love Marshall's outlook and sense of humor. I think that's like your trademark thing. Sarcasm and humor and hot hot boys. Yay! Anyway, definitely let me know when you've written more. I can't wait to see how Marshall gets his groove back.
Lost In Thought 769 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
ahh i missed your stories!

great first chapter, I love Marshall's attitude

im looking forward to more!
Aquafied chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
very amusing
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
I am very looking forward to the rest of this story. I'd point out a particular thing I liked, but I'm having trouble finding anything I don't like.
Unbirthday chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
What a great opening! I didn't mean to actually read the whole thing, just a couple of a sentences, because I've got a lot of work to be doing, but before I knew it, I was at the end. I like Marshall's perspective and the dynamics of his family are interesting and seems genuine. The summary mentioned something about the ex, so will that become a bigger part later in the story? I'm curious to see how this will turn out!
90 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6