Reviews for Dawn & Twilight
fuglycorn chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Are you continuing with this?
frogs of war chapter 7 . 2/17/2009
I like this story. Casus will cure Aegis's loneliness.
the countess C chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
hmm... well i hope you didn't mind when i checked your account here too because i really found your works in ffnet great.

anyway, i think i like aegis. hehe. this is a nice story. i like dragons.

keep writing! c:
Midnights Scream chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
ah. super cute and I hope you update soon. It's very good. Does the arthur stories mention dragons in them cause I've never read them and someone else also mentioned the dragons and arthur. :) great job and can't wait for more!
Midnights Scream chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
I'm going to continue to flatter you on your amazing description. it's very good and I really like Casus's connection with the world.
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 6/19/2008
lol. Aegis sure knows how to pick them doesn't he? I'm still amazed by your descriptions. :) they're very good and I'm still impressed.
Midnights Scream chapter 4 . 6/19/2008
wow! I really really really love this story so far. I know you like to go slow on updating but you should update this one next and I haven't even read it all yet. Aegis is a very cool dragon. Casus is really cool too. :) he passed . I liked how you detailed the transformation and made it work out. :) it was super good and I hope you continue to do such a great job! :)
jenna lewis chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Are you dead?
JtheChosen1 chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
o this is so good! maybe some more hot dragon sex is in store for these 2 horndogs?
jennalewis chapter 7 . 2/18/2008
I loved the history lesson! You put quite a new interesting twist to Arthur's story! You would have a fine tale out of merely that. Then tying it back to even the times of Moses? Wow! There is no more of a better word that I can find. I am quite enjoying the magic lessons. The air turned out to be quite the adventurer. Casus said they were showing him things. I wonder what things. I have a sense of sad impending doom because there are so few of dragons, they will die out. Aegis is living human years. He will die quickly, could Casus not make live in draconic years? I am sorry, I am quite upset over the death of the dragons before the beginning part. This story seems to be too big to be simply a romance story. I look forward to it continuation.
jennalewis chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
I am too lazy to sign in. This chapter was almost paradoxically fit. To be prince of no one is indeed a sad sad matter. However, the light airy, literally, scene with the wind, I think that the wind might reveal a few secrets?
jennalewis chapter 5 . 2/18/2008
I liked it that you showed Casus's body as he also explored it. It allowed us his first impressions as well as allowed ours not to be influenced by him. Storm Queen's only son? Now that is surprise.
Tekia chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
Huh, I never knew that's what Excalibur was derived from. Cool.

I'm loveing how this story is becoming so deep and full of magic.

Keep up the good work.
Tekia chapter 6 . 2/13/2008
This story always draws me in from the first word of the chapter. You have a way of describing what they're feeling, what they're thinking that just makes one feel they're really in the story.

Great job. Keep it up and don't keep me waiting long.
Tekia chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
Oh Plot twist! I love it.

Your descriptions were magnificant! I could faily see Aegis gliding in the air. Wonderful chapter.