Reviews for The Silver Umbrella
Zoicite23 chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
This was nice. But the jock popular guy came off a little stereotypical to me, then again he does acting too. Still I groaned a little when I found out that side of Andrew. Maybe it should have been established earlier that he was that type of guy? I'm glad you have sequels because otherwise it would be a shame for it to end here without any more information about how they progress in their new relationship. If you want me to be brutally honest, here are my perceived pros and cons:
Cons - The characters seemed fairly standard, as did the romantic plot with the whole both secretly in love with each other thing without much build up.
Pros - This was well-written (which is always a great pro), it had some original elements like with the out-of-body part.
Overall I enjoyed reading this, you succeeded in giving me that warm fuzzy feeling.
Zoicite23 chapter 2 . 10/14/2013
Oooh I liked this one! He's woken up, what's going to happen? I suspected he might forget his out-of-body experience when he awoke. I hope he does remember, maybe if he gets together with Andrew.
Zoicite23 chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Hmm you wanted me to be thoughtful so I will be. I think the first few sentences may have been a bit too descriptive and that might have pulled away from the action and what was going on. This is probably just an opinion thing, but maybe there's truth in it somewhere? The way you described his injuries made me think that the nurses and doctors shouldn't have let people or his mother see him. But I'm unsure about the processes of that too. His mother got there quite fast too, didn't she?
This is, obviously, splendidly written and very sweet. I was just trying to give you what you wanted, some thoughts that might help you.
CiraArana chapter 3 . 2/23/2011
Hey! I came here via a rec on the_slash_pile on LJ, and I'm glad someone recced this story. It was unusual, funny, and sweet. I enjoyed ghost!Jamie, Anthony's bedside manner - and the fact that Jamie couldn't remember and thought he'd dreamt Anthony.

A perfect little story to uplift a depressed and pms-ing spirit. Tested and tried. :)
elyrian chapter 3 . 3/10/2009
That was so sweet!
DeadnightWarrior chapter 3 . 8/22/2008
This was an interesting story, I don't think I've ever read anything like this before. All this in a good way, of course, I'm afraid this site is running out of decent stories to read...

I actually had something intelligent to say, while I was reading Chapter 2, but now it seems to have vanished... oh well! Now, I'm going to go and read some other stories of yours, so expect to hear from me later

Thanks for sharing this story!
PencilSketchS chapter 3 . 7/30/2008
hm that was cute *smile* . and i'm glad it worked out. and that Jamie remembered. it would have been tragic if he hadn't. i hadn't quite imagined Anthony as the lock type, but that does make the leather so much more appealing.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Ah, the warm fuzzy feelings. Jamison made of laugh when he was having his little inner monologue before Anthony showed up.
little smiles chapter 3 . 2/9/2008
Ah, am so glad I found this story and clicked on it. I do love a nice happy ending :) Jamison and Anthony are just ridiculously cute; I loved the way he thought he was dreaming, and they both thought they were invisible to the other... At the start I thought it was going to be a story about impossible love, but I'm so glad it doesn't have to be! The little details in this last chapter, like the 'easy to unwrap tissue' were lovely. And the ending... it's made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :)
WickedRedHead chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
How can you not have any reviews? This was wonderful! So sweet and cute. You've got to do more with these characters, i implore you! Loved it.