Reviews for More than Brotherly Love
x3xJOJOx3x chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
veroniica chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
More please? (
freakyzoe chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
hey! I liked Brotherly Love, but this is way better! even though the beginning was a bit too long, I think it's better that Jesse came to pick her up, so they can meet before knowing who they are (in BL at the beginning, they don't really care about each other, so this version is more intense: they act like they hate each other when they know the other is "likable" and can't help being attracted).

What evolved the most is your writing, it's a lot better... and I especially like the new details of their relationship, like the characters, it has more depth :)

PS: But if, like in BL, Jesse has a girlfriend and still flirts with Stacie at the airport, that's not cool :s

Too bad you last updated in 2008 :( please update!
Roulala chapter 1 . 2/28/2010
Gosh I just read brotherly love in one go. I love Jesse!

The storyline is just so refreshing. The characters are well depicted. I love how you construct your phrases. Even though there are some spelling mistakes, Your story is truly a well written one!
dreams chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
I liked it...please update!

P.S. enjoyed your other brotherly love story!
VioletHaven chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
l love it...update son
help911x711 chapter 1 . 2/27/2009
Interesting...your rewriting it which is no problem with me, but it was kinda confusing in the 1st chapt. I really liked Brotherly Love and I think if you touch up this chapt and write more it be great! But you wrote it last year [ so does that mean you wont continue on?
sherbetsi chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
this is actually extremely much improved from the last draft..

i do hope you are going to continue this new draft of BL.. because the idea is good.. and you played it out well but i think it really has the ability to be AMAZING if you did a second draft of the whole story and made it as good a quality of writing as this chapter..

i liked this beginning a lot better than the last one.. its really good.. please continue!
Alyson.xox chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I absolutely LOVED the story brotherly love.

And now That i read the first chapter of More then Brotherly Love,

I think i fell in Love all over again times .2

Your Writing as GREATLY improved, and I am looking forward to the next chapter, and HOPING i won't have to wait TOO long.

This story is hard to stay away from P

Much love, Alyson
Raven chapter 1 . 3/28/2008
Update
TragicKitty chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Yeah, you're right, it's making me twitch; It's REALLY confusing in the beginning...middle...end...I suggest you let me go over this and directly point everything out to you...if you decide to, e-mail me at I think I can really help.

So this is like an alternative to the original Brotherly Love, I take. Planning things out sucks; It holds onto and strangles your creative freedom '(

I suggest(if you don't mind watching subtitled stuff or anime) watching Devil Beside You- it can be found on Veoh and YouTube. Have fun!
sne8989 chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
hey! I read brotherly love, and I really liked it, so i was excited when u posted a remake. So far, its good. i think I like this first chapter better than the one in brotherly love:). I can't wait to read more!
As Simple as Snow chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hey, quite entertaining a few mistakes here and there. Update
daadooo chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
yo, this story seemsreally interesting and I'm going to keep reading. One thing is though, the start was really confusing, because I had no idea what was going on. And definetly some of the parts were really hard to read over, and my eyes just skipped over them, trying to figure out what was happening. Keep writing
Mel chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
He's a jerk. lol but the Uno game was awesome. XD