Reviews for Lark Valley
Lady R chapter 3 . 7/3/2008
I hope you will continue with this one. I love Brian! He's such a sweetie! :)
mia5081 chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Oh, I really like your story so far! Update soon please :D

~Mia
DemonicBlackCat chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
This is a good chapter. You switched POV again, and it annoyed me again. ;p I think if you want to choose the omniscient, you should give overview to every character in the same value. Right now, you give impressions that it's taken from Brian's third limited POV.

Then again, I really shouldn't complain this much. The story's theme is new for me, and I really wanna know what's going to happen..!
thechildsalias chapter 3 . 2/8/2008
Hm... sounding good. I like it. I don't really mind the POV switches, I've learnt to deal with them. :) I like the fact that it gives insights into the other characters.

Brian is really gentle - he seems to sympathise completely with Madison's position. I thought he would be a little angrier, or more distant... but I suppose people can't control their emotions, can they. ;)

I'll stick with it. I'm really interested in what's happened - I've got a theory and it'll be interesting to see whether I'm right. :D

Can't wait til the next update...
DemonicBlackCat chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
Ehehehe.. this chapter is pretty good. Me likey the first scenes, when Brian finally becomes popular. In the end of the chapter, there's an annoying POV change. From Brian to Madison, and it kinda peeved me (sorry).

I'm a bit surprised, though, that Madison turned all giddy upon hearing about Brian, and more surprised that she'd read his books. Can't comment much on this.

But really, Brian is so- (how do I put this?) naive? Gentle? Romantic? An amalgamation of those three, but maybe more. I like him, though he kinda irks me in the end. I want him to just stomp Madison..!

-Anyway, update soon..! I'd like to know what's going to happen next.
xi-love-you-x3 chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
Wow. normaly i dont like to start to read the books until they really have started going but lately i haven't been left with many choices, so now i've been on a read stories that have ust started kick. I have to say i really like the direction that this is going , i think it has a lot of potential. can't wait to see what happens and see the madison taylor or whitewood's past to unfold.
kiki chapter 2 . 2/4/2008
wow, it's interesting... please update!
DemonicBlackCat chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Oh! Me lovey lovey this. The concept is good and I love Brian's dreamy character. Somehow I can imagine him with soft baby blue eyes that always sparkle when he smiles. ;p

I think your story is a bit too fast-paced, though. Like, Brian's too easy to give up his 11 year infatuation.

Nevertheless, I'm very very intrigued to see where this will be going.

Please update soon..!
technogemini chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
i like they story but may i suggest that u expand a little , go into greater detail about discribing your characters because your story was alitle to fast... but i urge u too keep up ur good work - id like to see more!