Reviews for Of Fantasy And Reality
QumquatQuiet chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This was really good! I don't generally read time pieces, but this one just sucked me in. You did a great job!
whytewytch chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Love the name-Rowan, who has a "wild, untamed beauty"-how ironic! Love the idea in general, but was done a little quickly I think, with the ending coming with quite a jolt. You have such a fabulous talent, I know you could have done more with this (plus, I want to see if Romina DOES know about the worry stone!). I would love to see this expanded and made into a longer story.
Irena chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
A rollicking good yarn! Will you be doing more with Rowan? More, more! She seems like a good potential lead. Interesting twists, quite surprised me here and there - wonderful timing/pacing as well...But isn't 'amuck' [sic] really supposed to be spelled 'amok'? 'Transparent-like' struck me as an odd and questionable usage, not at all sure about it. And there's one place where you've left a word out - either 'it' or 'is' - don't remember which, but those are all just fiddly little details. Anyhoo, I loved it, I only wish it were longer! Delicious, my dear, delicious! Really liked the 'bowels of her being' phrase, smashing that.
Ariatina chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
all i can say is..wow. just wow.