Reviews for Something Strange About Him
Ella chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
my interest was definitely piqued as i read your story. yet one has to wonder what happens afterwards, of course, that was probably your goal. a little cliffhanger to make someone think about it. i also like the perspective of it, as other people have also commented on. all in all its a quite thought-provoking tale.
Samantha Marie Haven chapter 1 . 3/4/2008
This was amazing. You're really deep, indeed, and i need a good deep something mka eme really THINK, you know? (god knows how little i get of that at school). i'm putting this on my favorites, because i'll probably come back to it and read up whenever i need some inspiration for life. seriously, good work on this! simle, yet absolutely not. props to you!

~~up and away!~~

~Samantha
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
Almost sounds like a statue's perspective of the world. Honestly, until you mentioned going about daily ruitines, that's what I thought you were writing - the life of a statue.

I like it, though. I think my favorite part is the little change from 'normal' when someone starts to wonder what's under the exterior. Too bad there aren't more people who take the time to wonder in the world.