Reviews for Opening Winter's Box
Gathering Crows chapter 7 . 2/16/2008
This is a great metaphor (apostrophe? is that the word? ach, lit vocab). I love the image you create here, connecting the skittish heart and the skittish bunny rabbit. hehehehehe...sh be vewy qwuiet. we're hunting wabbits!
Gathering Crows chapter 6 . 2/16/2008
Lovely. I adore how you personify everything, connecting them with such mystical beings...:D fire...
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Wow, this is gorgeous. There are so many fantastic images in this, from the cellophane ghost in the first line to the idea of someone being an art galley, empty. For some reason, I really like the "sharing coffee in the break room" bit, too. Wow. Beautiful. I do think the last line is a bit weak, considering the rest of the poem, but not too much so. And I think the title is a bit bland for the poem, but it still works very well. Overall, lovely lovely work. Keep writing! :)
Gathering Crows chapter 4 . 2/6/2008
I love this ones. The idea behind it is great, and I like how you use your storytelling style here. :D
Gathering Crows chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I love this one. It really captures that abandoned, lonely feel that empty old houses have. I love your description of how they were created and how they end.
Gathering Crows chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
I love the different take on confusion. It is very...wintery. Cold, and bright, and dark whiteness at the same time.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2