Reviews for Dragonfly
Sad chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Noooo! U said it was free! Why, why move it?! Now I' ll never know what happens :( id love to buy it but from where I come from its not socially accepted to read THESE types of books. Please repost...
PyroTech chapter 21 . 5/30/2011
I think I actually bought this book, and one of your other ones, for my Kindle
the fail faerie chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
[ I read the first two chapters on Less Than Three but was horribly disappointed to find that the rest of the story isn't available. It was looking really good, too! Saad.
Carya55 chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
This story is too awesome for fictionpress
insomkneeack chapter 21 . 12/23/2008
AW! That was so precious! A-dor-a-ble! Loved it, hun! Nice work!

Ash
LunarChick chapter 19 . 12/21/2008
This was an interesting chapter. Keep up the good work!
xxlnsomnia chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I swear, this story is so underappreciated! Why doesn't it have more reviews?

I love it so far, but right now it's almost 2 in the morning so i'll read the rest tomorrow...argh why does my body's inability to function without sleep have to get in the way of everything?

I think it's because you put this in the sci-fi section, and not as many people read romance-centered stuff in the sci-fi section.

But seriously. This story deserves more luv. *yawns* well I'm gonna get some sleep and return to finishing this fic and rambling on more about its awesomeness tomorrow...
kitsune Luvr chapter 21 . 9/29/2008
Wow. Absolutely loved it. I can't wait to read more of your writing!
Rowan chapter 21 . 9/21/2008
I was sorry to see this story end. Fantastic job:) Any chance of a sequel? I wish I knew more about Ghost's past and how he became an operative. What exactly is he doing as a civilian? Any chance for Jason to find love? I don't think you mentioned the fate of Stefan. Or if you did I missed it and I should do some rereading;) What happened to Eileen in the time after she was seperated from Kizu and before Stefan brought her back to the cell?I want to know how well the relationship between Kizu and Ian works without long seperations, missions, near death experiences, etc. Can they function as a normal couple inspite of their different backgrounds? I'm sure they can but it'd be interesting to see the struggles. Excellent handling of Kazu's capture and the traumatic events that followed. The emotions were well played and the overall pacing was were a two or three typos but that seemed to be mostly due to spacing errors and in the last chapter the name of the club is spelled bassment instead of basement twice. Basically I really enjoyed this story and I look forward to reading more of your work:)
Kanilla chapter 21 . 8/29/2008
I badly want to bawl my eyes out now, because they got their happy ending when it seemed so impossible sometimes. I've been glued to the computer screen all night, absorbing chapter after chapter, and now I wish I'd taken it at a slower pace, like it deserves.

To put it shortly: I Loved It.

In capital letters. So much character developtment that felt real and honest, and such stunning descriptions. The first chapter had me nailed, I loved the way Ghost's equipment was described, how smart everything was.

-Kanilla
PencilSketchS chapter 21 . 7/30/2008
Wow! that was absolutely awesome. the plot, characters and the subtefuge and their technology. you made it all believable. i liked the pace. Ian just couldn't seem to figure out Ghost's identity for the longest time. lots of love for Yu-re! i really enjoyed it and i love the ending!
theapathycrusade chapter 4 . 6/20/2008
You're a brilliant writer - I love how subtly you approach their mutual attraction!

Really, really great. You're extremely talented, and I can't wait to get to the next chapters.
Rayne Auster chapter 21 . 6/13/2008
Beautiful story hun. An excellend mixture of sadness, melancholy and hope. Thoise two really went through a lot and in the end in wove them together without either of them realising it.
smd3926 chapter 21 . 5/26/2008
WOW! I just finished this story and it was one of the best that I have ever read. I was so drawn into it that I sat here and read the whole story in one go. Keep writing.
guizmo chapter 21 . 5/16/2008
That was a really good story. Yup ! You developped the characters, and gave them personnality and background, and it fit. I've read too many fics where the characters seems artificial, and I think you avoided that. I also appreciated the mix between action and romance, and the nano technologies where nice. Also, you don't coddle your characters, but you don't do too much in gore or torture (I was shocked when I read eyeball, I tough "no way, you didn't dare ..." and yes, you did dare ... but it was well done, with the focus on the impact on Ian and the group rather than on Ghost). It's well balanced, and it has a happy end. So thank you for this story, and please excuse my poor english skills, I'm french '