Reviews for The Last Bearers
Bookworm51485 chapter 18 . 3/18/2009
Daire should ask for reparations from the institute. Should let him keep his next baby. Would be nice to have Colin back, to help with the recovery process... :-D

Probably wishful thinking on my part, that still bugs me. I don't like the idea of being forced to give up a child that you want to keep.
JJLPetersson chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
OMG that was a good ch. And poor Daire. I got it right when I say that it was Halen. Go Aleksei. KILL
S.Tsubaki chapter 17 . 3/17/2009
WoW i really didn't see that one coming especially Halen wow

keep up the great work.
Midnights Scream chapter 17 . 3/14/2009
:0 I didn't see that coming;especially, with Halen. Maybe Aidan and Caelyn can be together now! Sorry, trying to look on the bright side of this chapter. :( so sad!
JtheChosen1 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
wow...i totally didn't see that one coming! gr8 work!
Bookworm51485 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
You are horrible, How Could You Do That To Daire? I hope at least that Halen will get his a** handed to him, or I should say I hope he gets an a**-handing in addition to the one I'm sure Aleksei gave him. At least Aleksei's personal experience will help in getting Daire past the trauma. I hope we get a new chapter soon, you have a lot of making up to do for what you did to poor Daire.
dreamercrys chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Def did not see that coming...what the hell was Halen thinking! Huh? I hope Daire is okay and I hope Aleksi kicked his ass good...
Hockeyhunni26 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
I was just thinking about this story and wondering when it would be update...update again soon.
Fang Nicole chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
o *cries* Aww poor Daire! And Halen! Freaking bastard! I had a feeling this was coming, but I didn't think it would be like this! Geez, and why didn't Aleksei kill him? Ah no.

Erm... okay, I think I'm done now. Please update! I LOVE this fic!
Cari Marie chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Exciting! I can't believe you updated so quickly! I am impressed! I can't wait for more!

OMG! I can't believe that Halen raped Daire! Does he know that Caelyn is pregnent with someone else's child? Or is that the reason Caelyn couldn't get pregnent? Did Halen not want Caelyn enough/lust after Daire too much to get Caelyn pregnent? I can't wait for the answer! What a cliff-hanger!

May inspiration and free time flow in abundance,

Cari Marie
llyzsm2 chapter 17 . 3/13/2009
Aw man :( poor Daire, I hope Halen gets terminated, he's a shit.
Kalina Shattered chapter 15 . 3/10/2009
I have a question, do the bearers and Breeders ever stop going to class? and if they do what do they do with their time?
llyzsm2 chapter 16 . 3/7/2009
I'm really enjoying this, please keep it up!
Dark Kaiser973 chapter 16 . 3/6/2009
YAY! New chapter!

I really like this one and unfortunately you've done. You've mede me (kinda) like Aleksei.

I suppose it had to happen sometime but you've finally gone and done it!

It was really sweet though and I love Jayden and Bryan too I can't wait to see more of that!

Are the last two sentences foreshadowing maybe? And IS Daire pregnant again?

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!
ItalianQT chapter 16 . 3/3/2009
Yeah! They are such a cute couple. Are they gonna be able to leave the institute together to start their own family?
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »