Reviews for The Last Bearers
Midnights Scream chapter 14 . 2/13/2009
Hm. Sounds like things are going to get very interesting. Poor Daire having to give up Colin. That's so cruel.
HellOnToast chapter 14 . 2/12/2009
:] I hope to see the next chapter soon
ItalianQT chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
Aw Poor Alexsei and Daire. So much drama in their lives. Hopefully Daire can get him to wake up and talk to him. Update soon! :-)
HellOnToast chapter 13 . 2/10/2009
I was wondering about Caelyn's hair being blonde 3
Itchan chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I haven't left a review in a long time :( I'm sorry I'm really lazy -_-'

Well, as always the story its getting really good; and after I read a new chapter, I already want to read more! I really want to see whats stored for them.
TwoTeens chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
I'm thinking once Aleksei comes to him and Daire need some alone time to have a heart to heart.
JJLPetersson chapter 13 . 2/8/2009
absolutly love this story. Keep em coming
Bookworm51485 chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Glad Daire knows now. I would love to see him and Aleksei get closer and of course that has to start with working through his issues. They should let them keep Colin, might help with Aleksei's recovery to be with his child.

That's just cruel though. It seems like it would be better to take the babies at birth than to let them bond and become attached then take them away. And then to do it repeatedly, because I'm guessing they don't start at having them reproduce once. I would really love for some way for Daire and Aleksei to keep Colin, even if just connected to his past issues.

Anyways, that's all. Sorry if this is a bit incoherent. I'm so tired right now and my brain has halfway shut down at this point.
Midnights Scream chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Daire just seems to be like by everyone, but Aleksei. *sigh* they're an odd couple, but I think they'll figure it out.
Dark Kaiser973 chapter 12 . 2/7/2009
YAY UPDATE!

I knew it would be Jayden's diary! YAY

I think you already know my favourite is Caelyn but I like Bryan too. For a minor character he really stands out.

Poor Aleksei! You're making it harder to hate him!

I just hope that his realization changes his attitude so maybe I can start liking him.

And I'm glad they're getting longer! It means more for me to read YAY!
Dark Kaiser973 chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
Poor Aleksei! I'm trying to hate him! Stop making me feel sorry for the guy!

I have to admit even though I knew Caelyn had black hair I always imagined him with blond.

I really like Bryan too! He seems like an overprotective big brother or something I hope we see more of him!

I love Jayden's diary too

Can't wait for the next chapter!

BTW how long has it been and how old is colin/ how far along is caelyn?
Daedhira Dhna chapter 13 . 2/7/2009
I love this story! The only thing I might say is that I think you need to move things along beween Aleksei and Daire just a teeny bit faster, other it might become difficult to keep people interested. :]

P.S.: This is constructive criticism, NOT a flame. Sorry if you're offended.
Midnights Scream chapter 12 . 2/6/2009
Ah. Poor Alekesei. I don't even know what to say. Sad! *sniffle*
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 2/6/2009
Ah. Baby Colin. the mean daddy. he didn't even come. :(
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 2/6/2009
:) there's going to be another baby. It's too bad that it's causing so much pain.
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »