Reviews for The Last Bearers
Madam Vendetta chapter 4 . 11/28/2011
I'm hoping that the Institute thing falls apart. What right do these people have, taking children away from their parents, taking breeder's and bearer's away from their foster families, and shoving them into a situation where they HAVE to have kids at fourteen?

And they don't even get to choose their partner's! It's sick and twisted! It's a fucking FARM. Do they really think it's OK for human's to be treated that way?

...Do YOU really think it's OK? Is that what you want, at age thirteen your taken away from your family and shoved into a farm-oops, sorry, INSTITUTE-and the veery same day you're told who your 'mate' is gonna be, then at age FOURTEEN you have to have sex and get pregnant, than the kid's TAKEN AWAY from you.

It's wrong, sick and twisted. Please, PLEASE tell me that you DON'T think this is alright and that a central part of the plot is the Institute /cough/farm/cough/ gets destroyed.

I don't mind twincest, slash, mpreg or anything else. It's just this CLEAR violation of BASIC human rights which, so far, you seem to be OK with, that disturbs me.

~Madam Ven
Guest chapter 22 . 10/8/2011
This chapter mde me cry! I didn't. think Halennhad aheart but he does! Great chapter.
Lilith of the Dark chapter 27 . 10/2/2011
I bet Arlen was Daire's father/mother-thing...
Lilith of the Dark chapter 17 . 10/2/2011
I knew it was Halen!
CemeteryLight chapter 32 . 7/9/2011
Wooot.

I don't expect you to answer me, but I'll bug you with these questions anyway:

Did Daire get to stay with Colin, or was it just temporary?

Did Caelyn get to find his foster parents and did he ever find another companion?
CemeteryLight chapter 31 . 7/9/2011
Aaannnnddd I cried when Bryan died, too.

Not having a happy night, all this crying DX.

Can't wait to read the last chapter :D (wow, my reviews are pointless O.O)
CemeteryLight chapter 26 . 7/8/2011
I cried when Aidan died, but I understand it was necessary.

...Still super sad though.

I love Caelyn very much and I wish Daire could get Colin back :(
emulations chapter 1 . 6/15/2011
Wow, this story is so lovely and well-written. I can't wait to see what happens next, I truly love this world you've built and the characters and their relationships to each other.

Hope to see more!
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 32 . 6/3/2011
interesting story. kinda odd ending though. good job!
Omg chapter 9 . 3/28/2011
Daire is such a woman. Makes me want to punch the brat for being such a tearful emotional wreck. Pull yourself together, man!
DriftingFantasy chapter 32 . 3/20/2011
Loved this entire story, I think I read the KH version on fanfiction, but I have to say I love this original one :)

The plot was really well thought out, and your writing is just amazing!

This really made my day, and I will probably be reading this over and over again :)

Good job! :D
freak-joy-spastic chapter 32 . 2/23/2011
This story took so many turns, and dragged my emotions to every end of the spectrum. I love Daire and Aleksei, but Caelyn and Aiden were definitly my favorite couple. I wish you'd given us more sex scenes between them. I was happy when you had the director say he hadn't delivered a fatal shot to the Aiden but then you had him die in the hospital and I was devistated. At first I thought it was because you were going to put him with Bryan, but then you killed him too. I'm sorry but I feel like that poor boy really needs someone to take care of him and be there for him. oh, what shall happen to him and the baby now? I'm likewise really glad that you gave us the third sex scene with Daire and his mate. I've also read that you doing more with Rusty aka Dante. I'm afraid I Didn't get a very good impresion of him in this peace, but I don't want to count him out just yet, so I'll give him a second look. If I could have seen more from the breeders that would have been great too. Other than that I'm content with it. Till next time. Much anime love and luck ~bye bye~
kissedbymidnight chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
*Squeals in happiness* Hell yes! I have been waiting for that forever.*does a dance* Aleksei finally came around_That makes me feel so much better, you have no idea. I was starting to get depressed.:( But they kissed!And kissed good too! Good job! Thanks for the dose of happiness. I needed it.
kissedbymidnight chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
*claps* I liked that chapter. I liked how there was substantial dialogue between others besides the three friends. It was nice. I also like how Bryan warmed up pretty quickly to Daire. I was worried at first. I’m interested to see what happens next though. I don’t image Aleksei being to happy seeing everyone when he wakes up but maybe he will surprise me. Good chapter! I like them toting Colin around. It’s sad that they have to give him up.
kissedbymidnight chapter 12 . 1/8/2011
*Perks up* Does this mean Aleksei is going to stop being a jerk. I know he can be a good guy, someone just needs to drag it out of him. I thought Bryan and Alden’s observation of him being molested was a little abrupt. I think they would need more evidence, maybe hearing Aleksei talking in his sleep, before they made that assumption. I’m glad that his mate tried to get him to hold Colin though. I just wish he would have found the meeting a little touching, rather than an inconvience. I was hoping Aleksei would warm up to him and they could be happy together, but maybe not. I’ll have to see.
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »