Reviews for The Last Bearers
kissedbymidnight chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
*Shakes Aleksei roughly* What the f**k is your problem? He was having your baby!*sigh*Sorry, but that was heart breaking. He was screaming for Aleksei and the bastard just continued to sleep. :(It made me really angry. I think the plans you have for revision are definitely good ideas. You have a solid, interesting story here, but I think it will be even better once you revise it more. Also, I’m getting really frustrated with Aleksei. He’s Daire’s mate, but we never really see him. Maybe you could include more of Aleksei’s thoughts in the story that way he is still a bigger part of the story, even if he isn’t interacting with Daire. Maybe show us some of his thoughts on how Daire ‘doesn’t matter’ or something like that. Show us his thought process if you can. Good chapter, very emotional. I just wish it was happiness instead of sadness that I was feeling.
kissedbymidnight chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
Actually, that did not surprise me one bit. Aiden takes care of Cae and is overly gentle with him. I figured it was just a matter of time before they hooked up. But oh no, the story is taking a sad twist.:( I hope everyone ends up happy. It’s not their fault their Bearer’s.
kissedbymidnight chapter 8 . 1/8/2011
Poor Caelyn. I thought Aleksei and his group was known for being cold and aggressive, but Halen was rougher with his mate than Aleksei was and Alden seems like the nicest Breeder there is. I wouldn’t mind meeting Aiden’s mate. We’ve met the other two’s already. I like this story, but sometimes the interactions seem rushed or skimmed over. I like how Alden reacted to feeling Daire’s son kick. It was cute and it would be nice if Aleksei, that jerk, would show more of an interest. You think he would at least be jealous that another Breeder was paying more attention to his pregnant mate than he was. I’m also surprised more of the Breeder’s and Bearer’s aren’t curious and approaching Daire since there was a lack of babies for such a long period of time. Looking forward to seeing what happens next_
kissedbymidnight chapter 3 . 1/7/2011
Aww, poor Daire. He's stuck with Aleksei in a cell. It sounds rather like a jail cell and he didn't even do anything wrong. :( But I'm looking forward to Daire and Aleksei being able to interact more one on one together. Aleksei doesn't seem to aggressive to me. I mean on the outside he is, but he seems to have a softer inside. I don't know why, but it just seems that way. I like the whole Breeders are more aggressive than other males though. I like Alpha males._
kissedbymidnight chapter 2 . 1/7/2011
Well that was nice. We got to see more of Aleksei in this chapter, which was nice. I would have liked to see more interaction between the Breeders and Bearers during gym. You would think Cae and Aiden would want to talk to their future mates at least a little bit. Poor Daire and not wanting to eat though. That's not good. I'm looking forward to reading more._
kissedbymidnight chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Good start so far!_ I like the futuristic feel that this chapter had. They are only thirteen though? So young. 0_0 But that's around how young women used to have babies so it's not that bad. I like Daire so far. I'm interested to see more of Aleksei though. He seems like an interesting character. I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next. I've read a story that had the same general theme as this story, but it was very depressing and sad, so hopefully yours is more happy.:)
Natural and fake beauty chapter 32 . 12/3/2010
done and over sad ending but whatev cant all be fairy tales now ima read anything else that looks good that you have. i end this review with good as it was...daire cried a bit too much for me but i love ya (and daire(andthe story)) anyway!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 31 . 12/3/2010
you were going to kill daires mate how could you. ill admitt im sad bryan dead but if the other choice was alksei then im glad hes dead. i cant believe all this. so much drama!
Natural and fake beauty chapter 20 . 12/3/2010
johns a retard
Natural and fake beauty chapter 18 . 12/2/2010
okay not to be mean or anything but this is rediculas i mean if bearers are so few shouldnt they be calling the shots? i mean johns gonna make cae stay with that bastard after wat hes done simple because it was decieded that theyd be mates. thats retarded and telling daires mate that he overstepped his boundaries of beating up halen for raping daire are you kiding me? he had every right wats he supposed to do ask if he would appoligize? ugh
Natural and fake beauty chapter 14 . 12/2/2010
i almost had a heartattack with that last part i thought it would be a guard, john or one of their mates.
Natural and fake beauty chapter 11 . 12/2/2010
so i get that a bearer is gentle and you can tell from a young age if theyll be a bearer but what about a breeder how are they picked/chosen/distinguised?
Natural and fake beauty chapter 7 . 12/2/2010
i feel so bad for cae thats awful way to be madelove but then maybe thats why they havent gotten preggers no love dont equal babies. atleast dae and his man had admiration somewhat for each other.
Ben Tramsami chapter 32 . 10/31/2010
WAH!

I'm practically bawling right now. This was so sad. I wish Bryan and Aidan didn't have to die. I wish this had a happier ending...

But it didn't, and this was still a really good story. Thank you so much for the fantastic read. I wish you well on your writing journey.
mo person chapter 32 . 8/20/2010
wow. i mean, really! wow.

you. are. amazing!

a.m.a.z.i.n.g!

beautiful plotline! exellent flow! it just meshed together! although there were a few bumps, it was really well written! i think this story is gunna stay with me for a long time. i really loved it. (oh, and your stories on are good too) anyway, keep up the good work and dont let shit phase you!

awsomeness!