Reviews for The Last Bearers
purplehost chapter 32 . 8/7/2010
Your story was so good I didn't review until the end, I just kept going from one chapter to the next. And now, the story is done. I'll go read something else, but I'll put this on my favorites list in case I want to read it again. Most of the time, I don't bother to read a second time, but this is worthy of being an exception.
Missus Ann chapter 32 . 7/31/2010
This was amazing.

I cried, I laughed, I sent to friends.

I'm not really good at reviewing, but this was totally worth it.

I'd go through and tell you my favourite parts, but that would be most of it. And The review only allows for 10,0 characters, so that would fail.

But, this was a good read, and I look forward to more wonderful things from you.

-Ann
Orange chapter 21 . 7/13/2010
Regarding the flashbacks that seem to happen sporadically throughout, I feel like the consistency of this story could be improved upon.

My major point though, is that I do not see the point of having the bearers be male, except for the cultural shock factor of having males get pregnant. There is nothing, absolutely NOTHING, I can find in their characterization that indicates they have dicks. Seriously. Those that play the 'female' role in this story act like complete females anyway. It's ridiculous. The way this is story has been written, I feel like it's completely pointless to even bother making the distinction that they're male, because they could be bloody hermaphrodites and it would make more sense and probably make for hotter sex if they had both a vagina and a penis. Even the sex scenes make very little use of the fact that these guys have penises.
ToraOkami303 chapter 32 . 7/4/2010
Awesome. seriously i felt the characters the whole time. if you do a sequel i'm there . i love Daire he's adorable. keep it up.

~T O~
MasterTLA chapter 20 . 6/2/2010
Wow... This story is really good so far! And I don't normally review until the i get to the last chapter that's posted so far! But... I've been reasing this (from ch1) for like 3 or 4 hours! XD It was really irritating when Aleski was all jerky! *pout* and when they had to give Colin away? *even bigger pout with teary puppy eyes* I almost started crying! DX So... they won't have to stay in the institute forever will they? Cuz i want aleski to be all cute with a baby! He deserves an f-ing awesome family! I think he would make an AMAZING father! I wish I could keep reading and see what happens next... Sadly though i can barely keep my eyes open! its 2 a.m.! I'm reviewing this chapter now so i can remember where i left off! I LOVE this so far... I bet it stays awesome! Is there a sequal? (lol you know its good when i'm asking for a sequal and still have 12 chapters left )
Alarik chapter 32 . 5/22/2010
I so love this story, It maked me both happy and sad. I dont like Aiden and Bryan death but If you need to kill them... Id really like to read short sequel about strawbery blond Colin and his parents. Thanks for sharing.
SerialAuthor chapter 17 . 5/19/2010
Halen is such an asshole with a cool name.
SerialAuthor chapter 11 . 5/19/2010
I hate Aleksei. Gosh, what a dick! I must admit I love his name though. This chapter made me cry.
SerialAuthor chapter 7 . 5/19/2010
Caelyn deserves so much better than that, and no wonder why he's not pregnant that dick Halen pulls out. I don't like him. Caelyn, and Daire both deserve nice guys.
Julesie on ff.net chapter 32 . 5/4/2010
Very nice story. There was ups and downs in it that really made me wonder if I wanted to continue reading but I thought it was too good a story to not give a chance.

So I continued reading and am glad I did even though some parts really made me sad. Mainly Aiden and Bryan dying. I really grew fond of those two characters. Bryan right from the begining and Aiden grew on me quickly.

I had been hoping that Bryan would get with Caelyn because he had lost his first two ... partners/maters/lovers. Not sure which to word it.

I'm glad Daire got his baby back in the end as I hated how they had to give them up. It just ... I guess its the mother in me ;

I think I was one of the few people who kind of liked Halen. Not so much because of the rape, but I felt like... there was more to him than was shown. He had reasons. Most people do.

Overall I think you wrapped it up nicely even if I'm still upset over Bryan being killed.

Good story )
TwoTeens chapter 32 . 2/15/2010
Yeah I finally finished reading this. The events seem a little fast paste here at the end, especially with Bryan being shot, to changing his clothes, which it seems like he should have still been bleeding, to a funeral service. That happened way to fast for normal. Over all I did enjoy this story immensely.
raebyddeT chapter 22 . 1/22/2010
Haha! Love to read your notes ... Got to agree with you that the part where Halen suddenly becomes incredibly nice is so shocking and I instantly sympathized him... hehe...
raebyddeT chapter 3 . 1/22/2010
Just love the story ! Thanks for sharing... Especially like the fact that you give sound reasoning for certain behaviours/actions in the story...for instance, why male mate with each other .. usually most author just give a cliche reasoning which is they have the ability all of a sudden which makes no sense and makes me furious ... hehe... Anyway, love love this story lots ... I think you're an awesome writer !
raebyddeT chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
Oh... O.o Sounds exciting ... but no offense, didn't really like the twincest part ...

Very unique and engaging with great details... Love it ... Hope to hear more from you ... )
todo-mahem chapter 32 . 10/24/2009
Oh wow~ Finally finished it! XDD

I really loved reading this, I really couldn't stop once I started, when it hit 3am this morning I had to force myself to go to bed, but the first thing I did when I got up was went to go straight back to reading it hahaha.

I loved, firstly, the names you used! I think I will have to force myself to not call any possible future boys of mine Daire & Aleksei. (No promises ~
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »