Reviews for The Last Bearers
Turquoise Mage chapter 32 . 10/15/2009
Truly an amazing story i must confess though i really disliked the ending i mean it was great and all but i hate cliffies especially at the end of a story by i loved it all in all.
cw chapter 25 . 9/25/2009
Okay so I have to review now. So dont take this as a flame please I dont want to be mean but it has to be said. You spent a great deal of time world building & a marvelous job with it truly. You built this world set the history but then you introduce the main characters and undermine all your work. You stated in the beginning and a few times after that the twins the world was stared anew with had memories knowledge of the old world so they knew the taboo of homosexuality incest, good. But with the journal entries of the next couple, um Jayden & Bryan I think. Jayden has thoughts of their relationship being taboo as well. Why would he know that? How? Did his father tell him it was taboo and then allow them the relationship anways? It doesn't make sense. A quick edit would fix that. The second issue. John shoots Aidan. Why? He is a bearer and supposedly they have great importance. The logic isn't there. Also why would they be mad that a bearer gets another bearer pregnant? As long they both pop out a few kids, it seems like it would be helpful to boost the population of Bearers. Of course I don't think you should go and change that right now. But if ever you get bored and feel the desire to change and efit it, those are some things to ponder. And I feel it cowardly to say these things and not leave a way for you to respond to them. If you want to respond, my email is hill7425 gmail .com
autumn-annette-19 chapter 32 . 9/2/2009
Great story, keep up the good work.
jessicas favorite stories chapter 32 . 7/31/2009
u should do a story later on in daires and aleksie's life. like maybe 5 years since they got away from the institute
i-see-faeries chapter 32 . 7/17/2009
Wow. Just wow. That was one hell of a crazy ride. Crazy story, crazy twists, crazy world. I love it! GG!
bookaholic13 chapter 32 . 7/10/2009
wow! Im so glad ur story is over .
bookaholic13 chapter 18 . 7/9/2009
love your story! keep writing !
whipblade chapter 32 . 6/16/2009
WOW! Amazing, stunning, brilliant! All around! Identity is THE.. yes THE best story I have stumbled across on the internet. It by far out shines anything thus far. I would LOVE to see it in print possibly even expanded XD It truely is worthy.

You are a wonderful author. I want to thank you for filling up my inbox with each new chapter. I read them as soon as I can.

The invisionary of the institue and breeders and bearers are amazing.

I know I seem to be gushing, but damnit! You deserve it! So Does this story!

I'll be awaiting Dark Angel when it comes out. Although I must say the title Dark Angel makes me think of Buffy the Vampire slayer...

Daire is a wonderful character who just grasps my heart.

Aleksei just matures from a hateful character to darn, he's a great person deep down. They both hold their own traits throughout.

You Killed Bryan! ... Not complaining, but it was sad. Not as sad as the pervious one though.

I'll be re-reading this again and again. Just incase I missed anything.

Thank you for sharing your wonderful works.

Whipblade
Mayonaka chapter 32 . 6/14/2009
OMG! That was the best story I have ever read. I look forward to reading other stories written by you. Keep up the good work and thank you for writing this wonderful story.
Sanguineus chapter 32 . 6/13/2009
This story is amazing! I feel a bit sad that Aiden and Bryan died but I'll probably get over it in some time.

Me is so happy that Daire got Colin back!
juicybo0 chapter 32 . 6/13/2009
D: i dont get the ending...

wheres my happily ever after aleksei and daire ending?
dreamercrys chapter 32 . 6/12/2009
This can't be the end! I want to see what happens to them when they are living outside of the Institue... Please please please! I beg of you!
Bookworm51485 chapter 32 . 6/12/2009
I'm glad the whole business is shut down and they can all leave and live their lives free of the control. I'm curious about the part at the end, with the baby being taken by a cloaked figure. Was that Daire getting his baby back? I'm hoping so, now they can all live happily and Daire won't have to wonder about the child that was taken from him. I would love to see a sequel, maybe about how they lived after they gained control over their own lives but if you never do one, I'd be okay because I'm happy with the way this story ended.

And the new story sounds interesting. I think I'll be following that one too.
JtheChosen1 chapter 32 . 6/12/2009
Awesome ending! And very mysterious at the end!
Kalina Shattered chapter 31 . 6/11/2009
Good chapter, I can't wait to see how you end it and I look forward to your next book in the series
324 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »