Reviews for Change Isn't Always Good or Bad
Fosterwashere chapter 26 . 1/24
That was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD,GREAT,AMAZING! But what the hell happens to Emma and Reid?is it a real happily ever after? What do the kids at school say? Does Emma's father go to the wedding? Will their be a wedding? Please write a sequel! (PS. I read this all in 30 minutes!) it was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo GOOD,GREAT,AMAZING!
Ysa chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Thank you. for keeping this story up. I read this about two or three years ago and I haven't been on fictionpress since then. I bookmarked this story and others I've read and out of six that I've tried to read so far, you're the only one that didn't remove your story. So thank you.
Marsha1199 chapter 22 . 6/17/2013
i was listening to a sad song while reading this chapter and i cried so bad
in case you wanted to know what it was its called "In the grey" by the good mad
Love the story by the way :)
yeoz chapter 25 . 3/24/2013
:D oh my, this is fantastic! By far my favorite, and i can't express what an amazing writer you are! Lovely! :)
L.Y Escape Reality chapter 26 . 12/7/2012
Aww, lovely story and a fantastic ending :) great job
xxBlueJayxx chapter 26 . 10/29/2012
Oh my gosh I can't even express in words how much I loved this story. As soon as I started I couldn't stop until I reached the end, and I am going to miss it dearly now that I know that there isn't going to be anymore Emma and Reid! Oh well, it was an amazing story, to say the least. I loved it!
brinalovesyouxx chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Well, i was going to post this on the last chapter since i wasnt sure if i had already reviewd this story or not, but apparently i did so i'd just like to say that this is such a beautiful story. Their love story is so touching it makes me so jealous, haha, but i love this story and u should totally make a sequel for it.. Im curious know what could happen in the next chapter of Emma and Reid's lives so pretty please? (: awesome work btw, i love all of your stories :D - i was thinking about this story a couple of days after i read it and thought "this definitely should have a sequel!" ahha but i respect whatever your decision is :D
brinalovesyouxx chapter 26 . 10/11/2012
Beautiful story :) i look forward to many of your other stories. I couldnt put my phone down and seeing as the story if complete, i managed to finish it in one day :D that's how good it was.. Keep up the awesome work :)
wendy chapter 26 . 9/21/2012
thats the most amazing,sweet and lovely story...u are a wonderful writer,i loved was just mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah .
wendy chapter 25 . 9/21/2012
i loved it,atleast i can forgive u n nt kill u after all
wendy chapter 22 . 9/21/2012
you are so dead for doin this
wendy chapter 18 . 9/21/2012
i swear am so in love ryt now
wendy chapter 16 . 9/21/2012
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeih,it was such a blust
wendy chapter 15 . 9/21/2012