Reviews for Merge
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
okay, i'm sufficiently confused... but yay for updates!
Twisted Skys chapter 6 . 7/26/2009
Time leap! That was a little confusing at first.

"He was in a restraining collar, and he looked terrified far below his years." The last part is confuseing, I had to read a few times. Also, "But she didn’t need a Translator to know he was saying some pretty foul things about the man in charge. And he didn’t either." The last sentence didn't make sense. I got what you meant but it took a minute.

Oh No! What happen to Jude? This is sad, I want ot hug him to! Please continue this, it's relly well written and I want to find out what happens!
Twisted Skys chapter 5 . 7/26/2009
Two hearts? That interesting... So, who is this? Where did he come from? I'll have to find out, thins is so interesting and really well written, good job!
Twisted Skys chapter 3 . 7/26/2009
No shoes 'coz you might step on something, Haha!

Oh noes! What will happen next, must go find out. I'm really loveing your story!
Twisted Skys chapter 2 . 7/26/2009
Saturn? That was shocker, wonder how that happened. This chapter was ver intigueing, I need to find out more. This very well written.
Twisted Skys chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
This is very interesting. I wonder what the triangle could possibly be. I shall have to find out...
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
What? A new character? :D I'm actually really excited, no lie. I'm also really happy that you decided to write more! Please, please, please continue!
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 4 . 12/10/2008
Hm... Is that Jude's brain? I guess I'll find out...
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 3 . 12/10/2008
I'll keep reading but I'm going to go ahead and review every chapter because I think this story is wonderful and grossly under-reviewed!
im.a.werewolf.rawr chapter 2 . 8/30/2008
This is really good! I know on your profile you said you weren't going to be updating this one as much, but I really think you should! It's awesome! And I really want to know what happens. btw, I LOVE the name Jude!
Fabian Beswick chapter 2 . 2/9/2008
This looks like it will be interesting.