Reviews for Always Wear Clean Underwear
Ink chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Awesome ending. I loved it... the whole way through, and it's a perfect end.

You should definitely write "How To Keep A New Year's Resolution". Ignore those who tell you otherwise! Inter-office romance is always so fun, how could you pass it by?
Rosey-Blue chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
good place to end, good way to end.

Loved bri's reaction to seeing them almost kiss. lol.

as for the new story, i liked the new year resolution one more than the other one.
msallaroundperfect chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
This was an awesome story. I'm going to miss reading it.
CATpuccino chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
I'm satisfied with the ending of course, although I'm quite sad that it ends ;) Anyway both story seems interesting, it's rather difficult to chose. But if I must, I'll chose the New Year's one. Great job!
ArghImaPirate chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
Cries!

I'm so sad to see this end! And I can't even read it again. *cries*

It was asuch a great, fast-paced, hilarious WONDERFUL novel.

You should definitely try to get it published. It's fabulous. I would suggest w. authonomy. com they are run by Harper Books and is a site where you put your books up (it also semi prevents copyright infringement) and promote your book by getting others to read you and back you on their bookshelves (which I would do!)

well...check it out sicne I'm not a writer, just a reader. but it's a way to put it up tehre and get the word out on your aweosmeness
jessie0754 chapter 10 . 10/1/2009
I absolutely loved the story, and this chapter was such a perfect way of ending it. I'm really happy with how you wrote it :D

So yes. Very satisfied, BUT! OMG, it would be SO awesome if you continued their story! Some people had tried doing the sequel (of the same couple) and it turned out crap, but I think you've built characters that will make it work! They're so interesting, and I want to see more of the relationship :)

Anyway. Thanks for posting!
SilverLake chapter 9 . 9/4/2009
OMG! WOW!

I loved it! I haven't been on the site in a few days and went to find your story and got so excited that I got to read 2 chapters right away! I really hope you do a sequel I love your story. Please make the last chapter all Vince and Kat centered LOVE THEM!
Tararith chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
I've been following this story for quite some time - awesome job! It's a little bittersweet that it's almost over, but I've really enjoyed following along :)
fairy Eva chapter 9 . 9/1/2009
Oh gawd... awesomeness. Seriously. I loved it, and I can't wait until the last chapter!
Rosey-Blue chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
awesomeness dude!

i liked how the whole confrontation with Bart scene was written.

Very, very nice work :)
deshaunwalker chapter 9 . 8/30/2009
Awesome chapter! Update soon!
Inea Sako chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Great story. I would definitely read a sequel.
FM Radio chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
Two things really made me smile and laugh. The first was that hell hath no fury like a blue blood scorned. That was great and the second was the ending about her mother. That is awesome, and completely true. Nothing is scarier than your mother. Nothing. Anyhow, thanks for updating and do so again soon! Otherwise I'll have to see if i can turn Grandmere against you so she can attack you with her cupcake gun! :)
msallaroundperfect chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
I can't believe it almost over. I love this story and I hope you decide to make a sequel.
CATpuccino chapter 9 . 8/29/2009
This one needs a review definitely! LOVE it.
293 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »