Reviews for Jae DongYul: Runaway Princess Love
WordsLove chapter 16 . 4/2/2011
AW! I abseloutely love Jung-Hee! How could Eunmi reject him for so long? Oh, and I really like the scene where there dancing at the Hot Springs field trip and (sorry, I forget how to spell her name)'s ex-boyfreind comes with his new girlfreind/whore/bitch (excuse me for my language but she deserves it) and starts teasing (forget her name) and Jung-Hee and Eunmi. Here's some examples of some retorts to their teasing I would say.

When (forget her name)'s ex-boyfreind and his new girlfreind/whore/bitch calls Jae Dung-Yul a gay freak I would say, "Well he's apparently not the only one, I mean you're dating her right?" Then I would point to his new girlfreind/whore/bitch.

Also, when What'sherface's ex-boyfreind's new girlfreind said, "Where'd ya' get that dress, it's too good for you." I'd turn to the ex-boyfreind and say, " Wher'd ya' buy that whore, I mean she must be really expensive seeing as she's capable of speech, at first glance I miss took her as brain dead, or just plain stupid." Those are just some of my subtle examples, my other insults are way more tramatizing... So, that's all I had to say, or in this case write what I want to say. See ya'!

Peace! From,

WordsLove
WordsLove chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
Oops... Spelled his name wrong... It's Jung-Hee not Jee-Hung... Sorry...(-_-)

My Apologize, WordsLove

is that how you spell it? I forgot how...
WordsLove chapter 4 . 4/1/2011
AW! Do I sense denial here? Oh, and some mystery too? Who exactly is Mr. Jee-Hung? And why doesn't he have an essence?...

From, WordsLove
Varjo chapter 17 . 7/5/2010
! This is such a great story, I couldn't get enough of it! I feel so sad to see it end!
PenelopePotter chapter 17 . 8/14/2008
Oh my gosh! This was a really good story! It is quite close to the Angel Diary series, and you obviously got the ideo for this story from it, but you changed it enough so that it is YOUR stary. Anyways, I love this story and hope that I can read more of your stories soon!
Darkslilangel chapter 17 . 7/21/2008
OMGoodness. I totally love it. I knew Lee was the king. i knew it! anyway, great job.
Darkslilangel chapter 8 . 7/21/2008
u really need to stop cursing but it is a great chapter. just reviewing to say please stop cursing. thanks.
Darkslilangel chapter 4 . 7/20/2008
It's so good. i want to cont. but it's 20 in. to 2am. but i'm enjoying it. great job as usual.
Darkslilangel chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I totally love this so far and will continue reading it when i get time. Great job. there's some things that reminds me of you. Great job and awesome fic.
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Just read chapter 7~! Spent most of the day reading this story from Chapter 2-7, and I like it! BTW, have you read the Suzumiya Haruhi series by Tanigawa Nagaru? The style seems a bit similar. _

Anyway! Well done on this story! I shall read it some other time!
IcyLillies chapter 17 . 6/28/2008
that was...too sweet! AW!

wow i love this! it is absolutly amazing and i'm so sad it's over!

awesome job and congrats! another finished and amazing story!

this is so inspiring XD!

i think i'm going to update now...XD!
IcyLillies chapter 16 . 6/28/2008
i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it! i knew it!

Lee was not human and he was from the Lower region! And! he's the king!

I knew it! awesome chpt! Awesome job Jae, make him work for that kiss! hahaha! this is so entertaining! i love it!
Dai Hiu-Tung chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
Wow! That was an interesting read! Hehe, and I like the love/hate relationship between the main character and that mixed guy... (Forgot his name. I'm not so good with Korean names.) _

Well done!
M.Bianca chapter 16 . 6/11/2008
hurry up with the next chapter, will you?
IcyLillies chapter 15 . 5/22/2008
Oh my...our poor Jae T-T

awwesome chapter XD

!

it's really good! what happens next! what happened next!
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »