Reviews for Writing myself to sleep
kyo yuri enkatsu chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
This is what I mean about writing being your release. It's good stuff. Really. But, sometimes you do need people to help you sort out some of your problems. I know what that feels like, too. *hug*
KatieTheWriter chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
WOW! That was amazing. I can feel pain in that poem. Excellent work! :)
revertedautumn chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow. how many times I have been there. lately it seems I can't even write myself to sleep, just a pen and paper, then nothing, just an ugly thought monster eating away at my soul with everything. then i pass out before i can get it out. Lame-age, eh? Anyways, beautiful and moving love.
Neaera chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
"I'm supposed to be the saint, they're supposed to do the sinning" that is my favorite line. To me, it kind of translates to something like... Everyone has these high expectations for me but I'm just breaking and not meeting your expectations. I don't know. Maybe that's just because that's what I'm feeling. Anyway, I thought this was awesome. A bit longer than your normal poems, and it worked out nicely, as well as the flow of words. Keep it up, hun.
tangledwebweweave chapter 1 . 2/9/2008
I can't tell you enough how wonderful your writings are. This is brilliant, again. Nothing like I've ever written. I'm so jealous.

It's just the way you write. I can't explain it. It speaks out to me. I know what you are feeling and such.

I feel that way all the time. But, then I think too much that I can't write, or I just can't bring myself to write about it.

Beautiful, again. I wish I could favorite all of your work. It's starting to look that way.

PLEASE keep writing! :D