Reviews for The Other Side
H.s.s.Hunter chapter 17 . 1/12/2012
I can't believe he's gone... :( that's so sad...
Back of Beyond chapter 17 . 4/6/2008
Wow, Toby's death took me seriously by surprise. ;_; Which is a bit stupid because he was a drug addict, but I thought he was going to get better! I wanted him to have a happy ending. :[

Other than the sad ending, I loved this story! xD Definitely deserves more than 4 reviews, so I'm going to pimp it out to some friends. :]
Bedlam Chaos chapter 11 . 3/16/2008
Like real life things are going without control and a situation which could be nice and happy is all messed up. I hope Samantha and Toby will come back to their senses and that Seth will not be to mad after Cole. Even if the latter is not the one, it's not a reason to become all angry and stuff.

Keep up, your story is great
Bedlam Chaos chapter 9 . 3/9/2008
Woaw... I hope Toby will go out of thr story between him, Chase and Cristal without to much damages. And I'ld like to be in the head of Cole to see how he thinks he's handeling with Seth. I love that game of "Take me, take me not"... ;)

And for Sam... 'Guess that Allen guy means problem for her...

Cheers and good luck with the following
Bedlam Chaos chapter 7 . 2/28/2008
This story is great... But I agree with Sam. Her story is just to perfect. But maybe that's the way it could be... And it 'ld do a nice comparison in front of the two other cases. Toby seems in a bad scheme. I've heard that that chrystal stuff was kind of very nasty and could bring death rather quickly... And Seth... His beginning of a story with Cole is kind of cute even if the early sex session has a bit fuck up the thing.

So... These were my impressions. 'm Not really good at describing them.
Back of Beyond chapter 6 . 2/25/2008
Nice story, I think Toby is my favourite character out of the three. :] Hope to read more soon!