Reviews for Ransom
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
I iz in need of a sequel!
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/20/2010
I really enjoyed this :)
Keona Raynalise chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
Cute! Great story! I think you ended it to abuptly... but that may just be that I want more... I love the refering to Pace as a treasure! Human treasures are THE BEST! And I hope that you can write one in Paces point of view!
BrokenDreamer529 chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This...is...the...most...awesomest story ever! You have to continue it! I really want to see how Pace's POV ends up.
rose-by-anyothername chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Loved it. ) I love stories with dragons. lol And I've actually heard that song before. XD I was really surprised to see it in a story though. haha I have a couple friends who all had it on their mP3 players/i-pods for the longest time and would hook it up to the speakers in their cars and sing to it as loudly as they could...lol I'd actually forgotten about the song though, because it's been so long since I heard it. Thanks for the good memories. LOL
stick and straw chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
Aw! This is so cute! XD I would really like to see this from Pace's Point of View...it could shed some light onto what the hunter is thinking that Ransom's just not catching on to. For example, why fight Ransom for the scale if he didn't want to marry the princess? What rumors was the princess talking about? There are some loose ends here that Pace's POV would really clear up. If you some day do get around to it, are you going to post it as another chapter to this or as a different story completely? I'll put this on alerts just in case, ok?
TheGodMachine chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Nice, I love Dragon/Prince stories, brings me back to my fairy-tale days. I do wish there was some clarifications on why the Pace went after the scale, though I believe I can guess what the rumors are.
Seeking Ion chapter 1 . 8/12/2008
Oh. Ye. Gads. That was amazing! (Dreamy sigh) I love dragon stories. (Pout)(Whine) But the ending was no fair! They hadn't even kissed yet! (Sad face) Oh well, you're the author, you know best. But seriously, that was really, really good.
PencilSketchS chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
and so Pace will stay in the valley! Yay! he must be very talented as a knight to be able to beat Ransom. speaking of whom, i totally and utterly adore Ransom. his weakness to flattery, and penchant for eating problematic people. i'm just a bit worried that the princess still has his scale. Look, i really enjoyed the story. i'm off to see some more of ur work now, cause ur stories are fun.
Kari chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
Rumors? What kind of rumors? I would love to see that explained. And also why Ransom's scale is not growing back. He can't go back to play-fighting if he's got such an obvious, unprotected weakness! D:

Val and her prince seem like very interesting characters, and so does princess Celene, for that matter. She cut off her hair and donned knight armor to go hunt Pace. Will she end up saving a damsel in distress? That's probably a tangent none of us want to go on.

I'm going to hunt that song down and learn to sing it. If it's not real, I'll make up a tune, put it on youtube, and send you a link somehow.
nonaccount chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Is there more? Or was that just a tease about a possible Pace pov chapter? If there is more I would really love to read it. Great oneshot, I just wish there was more of it. :)
tmelange1 chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
I really, really enjoyed this story. I wish there was more of it. So much is still unwritten. Bravo!
Wings937 chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
This fic is absolutely adorable. It's so well-written and such a joy to read. I love Ransom . . . His personality is wonderful - such a narcissist - and it complements Pace's beautifully.

This is a lovely story, and I really hope you write more!
lostlocket chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
SQUEE! THat was so cute and so lovely. The lyrics of the song were hilarious, "the carpenter with his wooden prick"...did you come up with that?

I love the unseen tension between Ransom and Pace. Will there be a sequel? With rumors and Val, who is just an awesome character.

I loved it.

And I just realized how incredibly gushy and mushy and starry I was. Sorry. :)
Andra Sashner chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Pretty, pretty! Pace and Ransom are too adorable for words. I like how you drew things out between them, hinting at a past that extended a substantial way back into a present that paced well between them. I find it too funny that Celene spoke of rumours; I'm wishing there was some touch into that later for these two. Surely this can't be the end?

Would really like to see a little more of them in the future, if only just to see them snarl and snap but succumb to each other some more. Surely, by that point, the legand of Sir Pace would have grown to much larger proportions...?

Wishing very hard,