Reviews for A Wolf's Weakness
peanutbutter chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
I loved it !
Gothic-innocence16 chapter 5 . 2/12/2013
I love this story, its amazing. Update soon.
misslonely chapter 5 . 9/16/2012
I love the plot line its very interesting please update soon
Loves Guilt chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Please continiue its really good
Venetiangrl92 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
interesting. please update soon. xoxo
MaxMcDowell chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
So I decided to finally check my fiction press folder and catch up on all the updates stories only to be pleasantly surprised to see that you had updated this one!

I just read all five(re-read 1-4) and I will probably re-read all five of them again before I go to bed. I hope that chapter 6 is in the works, I want to see more of this mysterious Baskin.

I hand you a medium size tin, filled with home made cookies, brownies and roasted almonds that are coated in cinnamon and sugar(homemade)

I hope that these help you and your muse out to write more intriguing chapters to this story.
Fluffy01 chapter 5 . 2/26/2012
im going to kill you if you don't continue this.

nahhh... I'm just kidding, I'll torture you first until you plead me to kill you. Haha! No, I'm really just joking. XD

I know I'm insane but I so love your story, infact I have added it to my favorites. Please do update this when you find time. Lovelots. ':
Carissa Faeky chapter 5 . 1/16/2012
When I saw that this story ended, I almost punched a hole through my laptop, but then I remembered that then I wouldn't be able to read the next chapter when it comes out. I love this so far! I pray you update it quickly!
Jenny-A chapter 4 . 11/7/2011
Cool story, defiantly keep it!
carly chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
i think you should defiantly continue. i love this! its amazing and can't wait for your update!
Lena-Rae chapter 4 . 1/12/2011
Luv it
Alice slytherin chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I really really like it
Erica N chapter 4 . 11/9/2010
It is really good, like the other one also, Keep updating!
veyo chapter 4 . 10/10/2010
I like this story!
Truth17 chapter 4 . 5/8/2010
I think you should continue this story, it may be old but it is really good and I would love to read more!
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »