Reviews for Changed Cruelty
thefaultinourpatronus chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I agree completely with what HPRK08 said, I think it could be a really nice story. Please consider starting it again!

And also, I like Scarlett's character. She seems superficial, but I think there's a lot more to her!

x

mandy

PS, could you check out my stories? There in dire need for some advanced readers who could point of mistakes and help me. THanks! (:
HPRK08 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
I didn't review this earlier, as I didn't have time. But now I do, and I'd like to tell you what I think of the story!

I think this start is REALLY good, firstly. It interesting, plus I really like your writing style. I know it hasn't been updated in what, two years? But I think it has the potential to become a great story! I think you should consider re-starting and and working your way to the top, it could be really great.

That's my two cents!

HPRK
firefly114 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
This was beautifully written. The descriptions were vivid and the dialogue was realistic! I really liked it!
brittle hearts chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This sounds very promising! I especially liked the few paragraphs before the dialogue. Hope to see more from you soon.