Reviews for Taco Chips
greensmiles chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Aw Taco Chips is totally one of those short and sweet feel-good oneshots.

Great piece :D
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
m taco chips... kinda like pringles pizza chips-yum

Hm, what a coincidence yum like pizza chips and a yummy story

Ok I shall stop with the puns. But seriously I liked this. This has to be at least the third time I've read it. I have no idea why I review stuff I read several times over. Oh well... I liked it!
Avonlea Gables chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Hey, it's me..."Arnold's Love" from ...yah...so I read this a million years ago but didn't want to review until I had an account. I have one now and think in the next few days I shall publish a chappie to a story I'm writing...please read...now about yours...it freakin' made me laugh the whole time! I just love your humor and your hilarious liners! The ending...absolutely wonderful! You are so amazing! amazing! AMAZING! When you become famous will you write about me in your memoirs?
Green Eyed Angel chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Aww... that's cute. But that was bounf to happen anyway. Hehehe.
JaeB chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
This is a great simple storyline that you could always elaborate on later. Nice job. Never stop using that creative imagination you have.

yours truly,

-Jae-
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/3/2008
A little short for my taste, but it's cute and the title's awesome. (: Love the little game they played and even though the random confession at the end kinda popped out of nowhere, I loved that too. (: I always love fluff, and thankfully, woodstock1969 does too because she added this to our c2. (:
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Cute and spontaneous. I love it. :)
Hyperroll chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
AW SO CUTE SO CUTE SO CUTE

anyway, some real feedback. i like its simplicity and lightheartedness. made me smile, ya know?

well written and just, a nice one shot.
Sarah Allie chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Oh! Cute! I love how you wrote a whole story about some taco-flavored chips :P! Innovative much? ;D

Sarah :) x

The Review Game
Pinkamoo chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I want your taco chips!

Grr.

Good story!
x3life chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
omgg this was so cute! loved it )
GrannyP chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Ah! That was hilarious and cute all at the same time!

Way to go, PointyO... Hey, look, I'm a poet and I didn't even realize it. (hehe...)
twinklee chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
hahaha aw that's really cute, but maybe she should say something back? sorta leaves it hanging like that, but still very good :]]
White Rose Blossom chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Cute _

-Aria
masterful me chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
I did enjoy! I LOVE taco-flavored chips, especially with guac. m... Bad cravings...

Okay, back to the story - I love it. Chase and Alex are too cute :) Their exchanges/relationship is totally believable.

Short yet sweet. Good work!

Now for some taco chips...