Reviews for His Queen
Magenta chapter 21 . 3/17
So, I just have to wonder... Is this intentionally so much like the Black Jewels Trilogy?
At every turn I'm reminded of it. The brink instead of the killing edge; wiccaria instead of witch; all the talking animals; the UnCynd are like the threat of war between Khaeleer and Tereille... And so on and so forth.
Anyway, its really good from what i've ready so far. :)
Kay Avanti chapter 1 . 2/17
I knew I recognized this story! Read it a while back (and loved it)
SiriuslyPink chapter 30 . 10/13/2013
She has become arrogant and I can't stand arrogant main females. Arrogance is only sexy with male characters.

'No one can get through /this/ shield.'

Uh.

And apparently they won't fail with /her/ plan. Because it's it's /her/ plan and she never fails.

Ugh.

I liked Sera before she entered the magical world. Now she's just a Sue, with everything handed to her. A prince mate, a prince unicorn, a prince dog, a queen mother. She's even that woman hero reincarnated...

It's just... ugh.

How are we supposed to relate to this girl? Give her some flaws! Make her unconfident. Make her a complete klutz. Make her /ugly/ with a zit face! Anything that can make her seem more real because she's not.
SiriuslyPink chapter 22 . 10/12/2013
I think you need to go through your third person sections and make sure you don't slip first person in. You never say his. You ALWAYS, always say myself during those parts and it's very distracting.
Guest chapter 38 . 10/10/2013
this was an amazing story. I loved it, keep up the good work
Ally Roudy chapter 2 . 10/8/2013
Yea! k - ill read more later!
Ally Roudy chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
God, I like totally totally love this story! It is so good :D
megs chapter 38 . 9/25/2013
I love love love your story! It doesn't follow your typical romance story of the whole love at first sight. You followed well on key events playing out and not forgetting to incorporate them further in the novel. There are still a few spelling errors. Like realised and organised should be with a "z" instead of a "s." And there are a few parts that are still in first person in Aeron's point of view instead of third person. Other than those few mistakes which didn't really subtract from the story, I loved it and am now about to start on the second! :)
LonesomeButterfly chapter 38 . 9/13/2013
Uwah! Amazing! I love this! Going for the sequal now! ;D
Evan bell chapter 38 . 8/21/2013
this story is amazing I loved every bit of it. Noticed a few spelling mistakes through it but hey didn't ruin anything :P cant wait to read the next one
Elleray chapter 38 . 8/3/2013
Hey... I thought the beginning was a bit slow for me but thank god i read thru it till the end. This story is amazing. I love both of the leads. Although there were a bit of flaw here and there but i thought u did great. *throws confetti* thanks for sharing a great story. XD
Ray-Anne chapter 38 . 7/31/2013
I've never reread a story on Fictionpress. I just reread this one.
bookwurm247 chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
best story i have read on fictionpress!
bookwurm247 chapter 22 . 7/23/2013
Couldn't he tell when she answered my heart has always been yours since...?
LillyRose1946 chapter 38 . 7/23/2013
This was a very good story! And I'll reread it again because it was that good. I honestly don't know a better fantasy book that I have read. This book is amazing!
1,162 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »