Reviews for His Queen
Iceleaf chapter 1 . 12/3/2012
People really can have yellow or amber eyes. It is rare but possible. They are sometimes called wolf eyes.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
first of all, i am so glad to see an Aussie author (yeap, i'm an Aussie:D, and i was getting tired of american settings... they are good just...)
loving it.
moving on to next chappie :D
Ms.Julia chapter 38 . 10/24/2012
Loved this :)
R. Ficst chapter 38 . 10/3/2012
pretty darn cute. Nice work : )
ClosetReader chapter 38 . 9/23/2012
Thanks for the entertainment! Finished it in a day! Don't really like that the later parts of the story were more about her powers than them being together though. Haha, I guess I just love my fluff.
Jayfaye chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
Awesome!
Either you live on a farm or you have done some serious studies about sheep. Do I KNOW.
Guest chapter 38 . 8/25/2012
Absolutely loved this! :)
Alltoowell chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Wow the first chapter really got me excited! Hahah I love how she said all of those slang terms to annoy him. Heh. Oh and you accidentally spelled planet wrong. You wrote plane instead. But it was a great chapter anyways.
Binkybaby chapter 38 . 8/3/2012
loved it
Guest chapter 38 . 8/2/2012
Rosie-I am sorry I didn't leave reviews for each chapter-one most of the reading was done while sister in bed and not allowed to type other times my computer wouldn't let me leave a post and MOST TIMES-I just had to get to the next chapter immediately!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 8/1/2012
OH HOW I LOVED THIS CHAPTER! My HEART BROKE for Aeron and his little sister! You did a FANTASTIC job writing and describing all the RAW EMOTIONS he felt! I cannot wait to get to the next chapter! You HAVE JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ANGER, INTRIGUE and FEELINGS between the two-PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
VERY VERY INTERESTING Rosie-I like where this is going and since I have 30 chapters I can read I am on my way to the next one! You have done a GREAT JOB WRITING-easily understood, sentence constructions, descriptive everything is BEAUTIFULLY DONE!
OPatron chapter 38 . 7/30/2012
Oh my! This was fantastic! I'm on my way to read the sequel now!
Danielle chapter 38 . 7/30/2012
I just remembered the other discrepencisy I forgot! So the brink at the beginning is made out to be this horrible thing and Aeron asks Sera to bring him back if he ever goes there, also I think that've said he swore he would never go there again after his sister died(but i could be wrong about that one...) Later in the book though they all rise to the brink and Sera looks and yearns to be able to do this, though at the beginning it was a bad thing, do the question is, is it really bad or good?
Danielle chapter 38 . 7/30/2012
Okay so a few things, first of all you have some discrepensies (i cant remember the other right now)one is age, at the beginning he thinks to himself that he isn't much older then her then later we find out at the first ball that he is 27. We are then told at least 2 times later he is hundreds of years old, so which is it?

Okay if I was going to rate your story 1-5 I would give it a 3 Don't feel bad, if you were a 4/5 I'd be telling you to get published, your not quite there yet. One problem I saw was there was way too much conflict, well maybe not too much conflict, but too much under developed conflict. For example when she was abducted by the dark angels she was taken and she escaped, there seemed no point to it, actually it could have been taken out. The tournament also felt pretty pointless and annoying as a reader and the conflict there was under developed.

Some of your conflict was really good, like how you had Gearhd talk to Sera on the balcony, you set that up really well (i saw what was happening, but you could tell that it was all premeditated, and planned)

One thing that would have been good to explain was how magic worked. I don't know big you've ever read Eragon, but they tell you how magic works and it's entwined in your energy. It would have been nice to know.

Overall you did a good job(I wouldn't have read it if I didn't think it was good) :)
1,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »