Reviews for His Queen
harrison-girl chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
Very interesting. Check comma usage.
black ennui chapter 4 . 2/15/2008
it's great how you're slowly revealing things about both of your characters, instead of how other others get too excited and either just post all the info in one go in some sort of intro chapter, or forget about describing them at all, going straight to the point.

good start, keep updating!

candiesnbunnies chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
I really like this story... I like its characters and the plot :D. though sometimes you keep confusing from 1st person to 3rd, like at the start of Ch3. Still... waiting for the next one!
Tecna chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
Aww, thank you for the update and it's a great chapter too, thoroughly enjoyed reading it and will be expecting more from you soon, fab chapter! Update asap!

Tecna ;)

P.S. Great characters!
Fleeting Moment chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
This is so cool! UPDATE!
Fleeting Moment chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
You like horses too? YAY!. Nice story!
Lady of Confusion chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
THANKS! I LOVE IT! UPDATE SOON!
Selena Brudi chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
wow... three chapters in a day? cool. So, Gypsy talks to Seraphina now? interesting... Anyways, I like this story so far, and I am interested to see where it goes!

~Mythical Luver
Dancing-with-Fireflies chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
This story has an AMAZING storyline! I mean really, how could you think of it all? I can't do this, but still, I'm not that great at writing stories... hehe...

Update!
jujube chapter 3 . 2/10/2008
nice story hope u'll update soon
Lady of Confusion chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
its cool...UPDATE SOON!
Tecna chapter 2 . 2/10/2008
This is a great start of a story. It sounds very interesting, I can't wait to see what happens. I hope you update, lookign forward to reading more.

Tecna ;)