Reviews for The Questions That Plague My Mind
IdeasInTheAir chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Aurora Borealis is suposed to be capitilized. I remember my grade three Arctic project very well...)

I don't think PINK is a silly colour, just its reputation is quite redonkulous. Seriously, Bruce Frisko on TV the other night was wearing a pink shirt under his suit, and I didn't see Star Dobsin snickering at him. Really, I think pink has evolved, but its still silly.)

And as one more note: I am TERRIFIED of the dark. Or more what I can't see in the dark, but terrified none the less. The air feels too heavy and still, and I feel as if the one is three feet wide, and I can't breath and I get all panicky. Pretty scary.

Anywho, interesting essay. I liked it. And if you do happen to get some s'mores going, tell me because that's pretty much what I LIVE for during the summer, besides everything else that goes on. Minus the crackers, I just like the marshmallows and chocolate...m...

Thanks for the brownines!

Danielle)))

Smiles for you.)))))/5 on thr Smile Meter.

Vippy G chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Oh my gosh, you've basically summed up my thoughts. Blue is a happy color, people need to learn the difference between homophones, singing or humming in public is totally normal, being called a nerd or dork is not an insult, aurora borealis is very pretty-souding (although many people either can't spell it or say it, so perhaps that is the reason for the term 'northern lights'), nothing ever seems to show up on black and white, swearing is for inarticulate people, and I have no idea what people are talking about when they say brown and black don't go together...they look fine!

Oh, and my favorite: I too wish to ask Jesus if they sang travel songs.

This was definitely some "food for thought". Thanks for sharing!
lovefantasyworkreality chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
Actually, I liked this whole thing, especially the "boys are blue, girls are pink" thing because honestly, I've liked blue practically my whole life. And I'm like the grammar/spelling police. Plus, I hate it when people swear when there are about half a dozen more polite alternatives they can use.

A suggestion for the snack: French Vanilla hot chocolate with whipped cream. I am having some of it right now and it is GOOD.