Reviews for Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs: The Musical
Amber Akasha chapter 2 . 5/1/2011
I just know that scene was written under the influence of mind-altering substances. I know.

But still... awesome! I was cracking up even more than with the original, because, come on! It's a MUSICAL!

xD

Ok, that's 3 reviews in a single afternoon to the same author... this is turning quite stalker-ish for me. Believe me, I'm a lurker. I don't review. But your stories make my sugar levels rise and I just have to review, or squee and swirl in my chair... and no, can't do, my flatmate is staring at me in a really weird way. So...review! .

Cheers!
GuroTard chapter 2 . 8/28/2010
XD I love musicals! Please tell me why haven't yoy updated it!
learntosayhello chapter 2 . 5/6/2010
ahaha, oh jayden. he's a weirdo, but he's a lovely weirdo.

man sex and bears - exactly what they smell like.

also like pumas.
Miss-too-lazy-to-log-in chapter 2 . 3/26/2010
Two words.

What

The

Heck

Wait...I think I miss counted...
JustAnotherNothingChild chapter 2 . 3/4/2010
Hahahahaha! If they make a real musical out of this, I'm going to be watching from the crowd:D xx
AlbinoApples chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
You should update this...seriously. It's great.
AlbinoApples chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
You are god. End of story. I love you. Marry me? No? Probably not...but this is still amazing.
Paint-Me-Perfect chapter 2 . 1/5/2010
This is hilarious xD
Emily chapter 2 . 11/15/2009
Hello.

I adore your story Chocolate Covered BoxerBriefs and I would love to see the musical completed.
todo-mahem chapter 2 . 10/26/2009
...I think the weirdest part about reading this was that I sang it as I read it.

/headdesk.

I love musicals too!

More so the pirates of penzance and stuff (Johnny English is hot, wut.) BUT I WOULD SO PAY TO SEE THIS. ._.
kazoua chapter 2 . 9/23/2009
You are so weird. But! But you are an absolute genius. I should bow down or something
kazoua chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
What. The. Fuck?

And yeah. That was a rhetorical question.

Funny as hell, don't get me wrong, but that was the weirdest thing i've read in ever.
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 4/4/2009
ROFLMFAO!

oh my god wtf?

hahahahaha

...m...
elani chapter 2 . 1/25/2009
hope you writhe the next chapter soon
TiredChild chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
Teeheehee. This is brilliant, if it were a real play, and it was around my area, and I had the money, and the transportation...((and whatever else would make the circumstances work)) I would so totally watch it. Plus, it's like a cute little summary/reminder of the real story. Eek, my train of though kinda died so that's that. (: