Reviews for Hope
wintersnowfallz chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
it's a beautiful piece of work, but there is one flame i've decided to flare... the ryhme seems good, but the stress and unstressed threw me off a lil, just the rhythm... but then again, i only know how to critize, i can't write myself.. just read..
pointythings chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
Ok, this is gonna be really long and meticulous, so I'll just say right now that I really do like the poem, and that's why I'm about to go through it with a fine tooth comb. Just so I don't end up hurting your feelings, cuz I don't mean to.

First off, some of the rhyming seems forced. If you can't get an exact rhyme that works, use an approximate one, but keep it flowing. Also, I wouldn't use an abbreviation in poetry; it's sloppy. Say 'for' instead of 'cos.' Also, there are a few spelling and grammar errors in here, which should be eliminated. Things like 'noone' and 'cos' without an apostrophe, which it should have if you're going to use it at all.

I don't like to go into huge detail in reviews, but if by some bizarre chance you would like more intensive editing on this, I could help. Just e-mail it to me at . Not trying to be patronizing; just thought I'd offer. Like I said, I really do like the , keep writing!
empty account chapter 1 . 8/22/2001
Beautiful.
maz chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
me that's amazing, it's like i'm reading exactly how i feel, man, you're such a good writer please keep writing and mail me some other stuff please!
Ragdoll chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Wow this is so lovely... You can write amazing poetry. This poem is sooo beautiful! wow I'm adding it to my favourites... I honestly can't find anything wrong with it... keep writing forever because we all need more poems as good as this! :)