Reviews for Why Can't we be Friends?
j0rja chapter 1 . 8/26/2019
This is so cute I'm glad it ended the way it did!
annayh44 chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Lol that was funny stupid Johnny haha
APassionForReadingAndWriting chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
I love this story :D :D Great job!
Pranali chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
is this based off Cyrano de Bergerac?
SwimmingThroughExistance chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
that was so cute, i also love the fact that you broke the guys and girls who are best friends and then more stereotype.
Bubbly Girl chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Great oneshot! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

~Bubbly Girl
giRLAddiCted chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Yes, very belated, I know. But omigawd. SO CUTE.

And yes, you should turn this into an entire story. Lengthen the process, put in more cute awkward situations between Johnny and Cady. Delve in deeper into the conversation Hayden and Cady have over the letter. I'd love to see how that comes out.

So cute so cute .
Kina Kalamari chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
That was neat. I liked the twist, especially since I didn't really like Hayden much.

Yes, I think it would make a good full-length story. The end did move a bit fast, and you never said what happened with Hayden and Zoe...'Course, I don't care much, because, as I said, I didn't particularly like Hayden.

Anyway, nice story. )
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
This is actually insanely adorable! I love it! I don't know how much more you would write after this, so

I think it's good to leave as a one-shot! I love Hayden's awkwardness and Cady's confident personality! But I agree with the story that they definitely shouldn't have gotten together. They have such a strong relationship as friends, but they wren't meant to be more! I love it! Great job! Good luck writing and with life and other stuff! LOVE THE STORY!

Love,

MintCcIceCream
annoyance chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Wow, that was long! But it was a great story, and I really enjoyed reading it.
AdiGal chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
That was so sososo amazing! Firstly, you have NO idea how glad I am that Hayden wasn't the one Cady chose, and secondly it was absolutely adorable. I love the note Johnny wrote for Cady.

Great work!

-AG :)
Sakurelle chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Awesome and original! I loved it!
Erica71167 chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
I love it! It's awesome! I would totally read an entire story with these characters.
blurrylights chapter 1 . 1/24/2009
I loved this! It was super adorable, and i love Hayden. He really is a sweetie. I especially like how it ended with Cady and Johnny, with the possibility of Zoe and Hayden left. And the fact that Hayden thought he liked Cady for a while because of what Johnny said was super funny...and his klutziness makes him even perfecter. Can I have him? PLEASE?

Anyway, awesome story! I love it, just the way it is. :)
chasing givenchy chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
It was a cliché to end the worst romantic cliché, but good execution. No, it wasn't too rushed, and it might lose steam if you turned into a multi-chaptered story. The kiss at the end WAS rather sudden, but it was redeemed by the fact that Cady wasn't making any promises.

Hayden was classic, and Johnny was even better. Tongue-in-cheek and thoroughly amusing, and I really liked how this cliché went. The love letter was effective— not sappy at all (gasp!)

"Mice and men" is Robert Burns, right?
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »