Reviews for Why Can't we be Friends?
YoursMarilyn chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
very cute
Aiko chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
The story idea generally was good, but yeah, it was a little too fast...maybe a lot. I think it would be awesome if you turned it into a full fledged story and actually developed the characters. Go for it!
moshpitqueen chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
*squee!*

okay, that was my first reaction after i finished reading. lol.
kauri-blume chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
one word yay!

i really liked the writing style and kind of found myself hating hayden part way through you know. he was trying to upset cool nerdy jonny who RULES!

XD
righthere431 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
yeah a guy and a girl can't be friends, there's always attraction between them but cute story ]
Jay827 chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
weird? very. haha. but cute in the end. the bff get who they want.
Faithfully Yours chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Aw, this is adorable! I love it! And yes, you should totally turn this into a story! )
a beginner chapter 1 . 6/4/2008
definitely fast moving, but good one too :)
centenarian chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Nice oneshot...yeah, it's long but it's okay. I knew Johnny liked Cady from the start! I knew it! Yeah...the thing with Johnny and Cady seemed a bit rushed though. Seriously. But it's still good, still good. Nice job.
closetninety chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Hey...this is like a re-do on Cyrano de Bergerac(Lol. I must have been like the fifth person to have said that.)

This is cute, and I like how Cady not totally superficial*cough*Roxane*cough*

It's also pretty cool since it's also a variation on the "best friends fall in love vs. fall in love with your supposed enemy" cliches.

Cute.

xHaruku
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 4/9/2008
LOL yes it's long, and yes it did move a bit fast (For the Cady-Johnny romance). I wouldn't mind seeing this as a chaptered story, but it also works as a oneshot. Well-written as always, Sally, and of course, fantastic characters. (: Love this, and I'm jealous xoxluurve added this to our c2 before I did. Hehe. (:
wandless chapter 1 . 4/6/2008
Hey! Dude, that was an AWESOME fic. Totally unexpected, judging by what you'd expect from a one-shot about two best friends. I definitely think you should turn this into a longer story. It was lovely! Incredibly cute and sweet. :D I would've liked to hear more from Johnny's point of view, and what happens after they kiss. Poor Hayden will be all confused!

Have a good day!

Liz.
Angel of Ink chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I likes it. :)
Incurable Dreamer chapter 1 . 3/30/2008
I loved this! You fooled me all the way to the end. At one point, I actually thought that Johnny liked Hayden (I don't know where that came from, but I guess I just interpreted the lines, "Johnny’s voice cracked, revealing the most miniscule moment of nervousness that he would ever let on around Hayden", and " That was another thing Johnny liked about Hayden" as something more than they should have been XD It's probably not the healthiest thing for a mind to be reading at 5 in the morning).

It was so delightful reading a story about a girl and a boy being best friends without having them fall in love. Great story!
under the influence chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
aw...I would love to see it as an entire story...parts of it felt rushed and some things needed to be explained more. There were parts that were really cute and other parts that made me chuckle...good start :)
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »