Reviews for Wolfsbane
Zeah Renee Voinovich chapter 4 . 10/17/2008
I like how this is going. I'll be keeping an eye out.
loren chapter 4 . 6/12/2008
ADD MORE! gurl if you dont add more..imma scream..you cant leave it right there...sheesh! whats wrong with you?

:]
Teldumor chapter 4 . 4/16/2008
lol, off and therefore of no intrest to me...lol. I love the part with her hair, showing her to be a believeablely flawed person, with a humerous ending to the minor crisis.

...

I LOVE IT, I had all but forgotten about the story, but I am so grateful to have rediscovered it. I have no doubt that this is truly publishable material!
gallowsCalibrator chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
Awesome story. I love it. Cant wait for you to update.

-Raven
Faith Adeline chapter 4 . 3/31/2008
good chapter. Doesn't she know she was in an accident though? Ah, I suppose answers to questions shall come lol. Keep it up and update soon!

Faith
ToastedMarshmellow007 chapter 3 . 3/22/2008
Hey, guess what! You stole my name! Lol, just kidding. We have the same first name, or at least I think so if your pen name has any connection to your real name which you don't have to confirm or deny, I was just saying...So, the real point to this rather long-now certainly-review is that I wanted to say, 'Holy Fricken Underwear Batman!' Your story is amazing! I bow down to you and your great writing! Keep up the excellent work and update soon!
totallyinspired chapter 3 . 3/13/2008
oh nice!
Teldumor chapter 3 . 2/23/2008
You want the truth? You can't handle the truth!

"How about the truth? Or if that's too much to ask for, something resembling it."

That was really good. The rest of it was good, the reader feels just as confused and thrown into the situation as she does. However, she seems to adapt too quickly to her situation. And when Sebastian says she's not dead, she wonders how she became a ghost. Logically, this could be attributed to her utter confusion, but that would need to be stated. Overall, I think it was a very good start. I like how you gave the name at the end, and how it wasn't what she was really asking for. Again, very good, and I can't wait to read more.

Vernon Miles
Ambrianna M chapter 3 . 2/12/2008
Very interesting. I like the twists that keep popping up. Can't wait for the next chapter. A few parts in chapter 1 could use a little smoothing out, maybe made a little less incomprehensible. I think it was a little too obscure.

Keep it up. :)

Bri
Faith Adeline chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
awesome. I like where this is going. Keep it up!

Faith
Rebecca M. Davis chapter 3 . 2/11/2008
Holy moly! This is a REALLY good story! Awesome! I can't wait to read more! When do we find out more information about our heroine? Who is this Sebastian guy, and how are things going to turn out! ARGH! WRITE MORE! I can't wait! Plus I'm still looking forward to why this is called Wolfsbane. Hm...Sounds VERY interesting! ;) keep this up! And Update soon! AWESOME JOB! Try adding more details, don't forget. I know it's hard when it's just a dark black room and it's all one quick scene. lol. GOOD JOB and write soon!

P.S. My name is Rebecca, LOVE it. lol