Reviews for make it out alive
all you need is oxygen chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
i like the first seven lines.

everything after sounded a bit like sentences cut up. but maybe that's just me; different people see it differently.
cupids.battlefield chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
I loved the way this was set out. With fragmented sentences and powerful phrases. I loved the way everything was grouped together - meshed up into one giant heart-felt confession - yet one line was left apart from the others.

"Why can't i get over you?"

This line definately struck me the hardest and left the largest impression. Great work, once again.

CB
i'd delete this if possible chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
'why can't i get over you?'

amen, sister.
purple x pen chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
im happy to tell you that you arent alone in this, i can relate strongly to what you have written about. great work!
fairytale failure chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Well, I must say you sure know someone very wise...'between your heart and a hard place' is a great way of using an old saying to liken someone's heart to a rock.

Okay, enough of the ego inflation )

Actually, I like how you actually mention rocks in the line above. It gives me the picture of a lonely shoreline. I think it would be nice if you punctuated it into stanzas; at the moment, it gets somewhat hard to read about halfway through. Love the ideas, hate that they had to be inspired, and I think its so true how 'sometimes lies from pretty lips sound sweeter than the truth.'
ce n'est pas que je m'appelle chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Oh I love this. You seem to be so sure and set in how you are going to get over them in your mind, but your heart just dosen't seem to be following the plan. Brilliant, and Beautiful!
randompoetry chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
"sometimes lies from pretty lips sound sweeter than the truth." amazing line right there, from the whole amazing poem. i'm sorry things are like this for you sweetie [