Reviews for Click Click Click
1813 chapter 1 . 3/9/2010
m reading it for what has to be the 20th time. still loving it
jag finns inte chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
I'm trying so hard to hold in a squee that will shake my house because if I do my super homophobic grandparents will come running and see this. OMG it was SO CUTE!
SumireCherise chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
cutest thing written in the history of ever.
Hollyivy chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
Good old fluff.
BillNye chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
AWE! That was insanely
Darsh chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
That was ever so dreamy!

The sort of devil-may-care narrative style was really a pleasure to read. The characters are lovable, the storyline sweet, and the ending shocking.

Just wanted to say I really appreciated your hard work.
Annie chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
... That WAS SO CUTE.

I love the nerd references. I mean, I love the story in its entirety, but those in particular just made my day. I hope to see more of your writing in the future too!
1813e chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
this is amazing. i love it
Poptart Guava King chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
lol. awesome. my reaction would have been to take pictures..._~
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow. Really big vocabulary you have there. Nice. Most slash stories consist of "idiot, fuck, sixty-nine." But no, you've got... let's see... "ameliorate, pusillanimously, ignoramus."

Seriously. Wow. I like it. And of course, the boys are sweet as pie. So that's good. Yeah, I really like this.
Aime Atem chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Fantastic! Adorable! Thank you!
Paradoxx chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Good God, I would like to have your children based off this story. :D

Great style of telling the story from present to past to present, and great use of narrative style, including nerdwords. Nerdwords are the best.

Characters made of awesome as well! Nice style there, um, I'm searching for some sort of critism but I'm stuck. It was funny and sweet and smart, and even scary at the point with the attempted murders and whatnot...O.o Freaky jocks.

So, you know, I've just discovered this site and think I will now be stalking your account. :D
SiD EliA chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
Oh god I cried!

So AWESOME!

You're genius, GENIUS!

So random and original, best one-shot ever!
pangur chapter 1 . 8/28/2008
that was... cute
persimmon chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
Holy sh*t! Okay so first off it was great. Like sweet, cute, fluffy. Though I have to agree with whoever it was that said that those hate crimes were seriously disturbing 'coz they were. I have to say though, the serious highlight here was definitely your expression. It's actually f*ckin hilarious. Are you actually serious? Or were they put in as jokes? Either way...some of the most entertaining stuff I've ever read. This is totally going to favourites just because it's so damn funny.

Some of my favourites...

like red fire hydrants - since when are fire hydrants cliche? I thought they were just you know...fire hydrants...

is aware of this awful fatality - fatality? or flaw...did he die?

as he levitated the parchment with his crazy motor skills - oh man...this was great...those gotta be some seriously crazy motor skills...Harry Potter skillz man...

his verbose pants - my personal favourite...verbose pants...I may have to have this printed on a t-shirt or something...lol

ductile crate - that's one way of describing a crate...in relation to its ability to be turned into wire...lol

ambuscade his neck - don't think I've seen ambuscade used...since ever...isn't it archaic? or something...dude, you provide the lolz

a large fetish of magnolia’s - as they worshipped it? or did you mean a fetish /for/ magnolias?

like a sleeping foot for five years - my God, imagine a foot asleep for 5 years...that is probably one of the most vivid descriptions of pain I have encountered...yikes...

Okay, so I probably come off as mean or something...if you're laughing too I'm laughing with you, but if not, I guess I'm laughing at you...I dunno...still it was awesome stuff. The lolz just helped it along.
58 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »