Reviews for Click Click Click
Jabberwocky 101 chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Hands-down the best Valentine's Day fic I have ever read. Thank you.
Spinning Jenny chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
Omg. That was awesome.

Happy (late, really late) Comsumer Whore Holiday to you! Ha ha ha.
CharismaticOutCry chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
That was awesome!

Heaps cool!

You're a great writer!
Daydream Nation chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
I can't believe it; a story that made me both laugh and cry.

The story is AMAZING.
Adrian Sebastien Kern chapter 1 . 5/11/2008
Whew! That was a delightful little story there! I really enjoyed reading this, because, you know, smut is better with boys! Seriously though, that public love declaration at the end was completely unexpected, I was squealing out loud with happiness! (Yeah, I'm kind of a dork for gay-ness.) Very sweet story, I hope you wright more like this! (Or finish Soddomy-I read the entire thing tonight and I just want Joey and Kyle to say "I love you" already!)
soporific chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
so cute!

i loved all the nerdy details and the ending rocked XD
Zoius and the Devil chapter 1 . 4/26/2008
'mazing. and dead sweet, too. wish i could write like you.

-kon
jshortcake chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
It's pretty late at night and I should be going to bed soon because I haven't been sleeping much lately, but I just read this and I thought it was sweet and it made me smile so I just wanted to say thank you.

Thanks. :)
magalina chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
:_: That was so freaking adorable! I LOVED it ah so much! Sorry I took ages to read and review D: This was great.
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
that was adorable! i just finished watching Edward Scissorhands, so i totally get the being beat up 'cause you're different! that was a really good story!
RoxxorzBoxxerz chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
Good
TRSNG chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
There are many things to adore about this one-shot but many the fact that he has VERBOSE PANTS! *is dead*

You, my friend, are a genuius. What manner of wordsmith did you have to kidnap to ransom that spicey nugget of word-chicken?
Miss Mysty chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
*superflyingtackleglomps you* This is such a sweet story. It almost makes me like Greeting Card Industry/Consumer Whore Day, and I loved the references you made to Windows Live, WoW and all those things.
Dameer chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
I enjoyed this story Inso, the writing reminded me of Chrisopher Moore's! You should finish all your other stories and send them to me *grins*. . . ZADR!
Imagined Insanity chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
ngah.

*headdesk*

i love this.

love love love.

i'm barely articulating.

gah.

... my reveiwing skills are sorely lacking. it was amazing though.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »