Reviews for Click Click Click
M. Massacre chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
My god I love you.

More than chocolate covered lesbians.

More than chocolate covered ELF lesbians.

So when's the wedding?
Howling Cat chapter 1 . 2/20/2008
I adore this story...and I kinda wish it was a multi-chapter, too. I love the way he just takes the beatings in stride...and the way his parents don't really seem to care. And the way Matt finally confesses to him in the end is adorable. All in all, excellent job.
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
he he

Love the imagery

deffinately fantastic, and hillarious.

hehe
Dot Cubed chapter 1 . 2/14/2008
Love this, so much. It's so like smart, and funny, and I love all the big words and everything about it. Normally I don't read slash, but this was perfect.
Abstruse Blue chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
That was an awesomely amazing read! I love these characters, especially Darel.
Season Change chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
*fan girl scream* D OMFG! I love it! I love how you worded everything as well! Extremely well written! Once again I am inspired! *applause*
Back of Beyond chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Nice one-shot :]
Mechanical Dolls chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aww, this is so cute! I love it! I love how you geekify this also. And my favorite line was:

Well, getting up from Mathew Hobkins's bed was sort of like trying to step out of his own feet. He can't. They're a part of him. So, Darel Coffman was thrown back onto the bed with heightened passion, stared at like Picture Puzzle, and mounted like a slide in biology class.

Mathew Hobkins then said three words that turned those caterpillars into butterflies on acid. The three words that beat out The Patriots Lost, Construct Additional Pylons(1), and I Love You.

Matt said I need you.

Hahaha! That's a
Switch chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Aw, finally V-Day has a redeeming quality: your awesome fic. Totally loved this. Darel and Matt are super adorable. Yay, you! _
Sara Frisch chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
I like it, it's rather cute.
Akyn chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Haha. I am completely sad (and proud) to say that I understood every World of Warcraft reference. You might want to change "dark elf" into "night elf" I'm assuming, since it's pre-BC and night elf is the correct race title.

It's a very lovely story and it's extremely cute (although the murder attempts are slightly disturbing and I felt that these people should have been caught by authorities at some pont).

Your writing style is very unique and stands out from a lot of the other stories I've read. It's written very well. Keep up the awesome work. :]
gummybaby chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Your writing makes me drool...it's that ridiculously good. I love its rhythm, if that makes any sense to you at all. Seriously, beautiful writing, great characters, cute ending. You are a god.
demented cookies chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
oh...my...GOD! HOW COME YOU WRITE THIS GOOD? HOW COME I DON'T WRITE THIS GOOD? favorite stories list.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4