Reviews for Anomaly
Darth Zannacross chapter 48 . 2h
Well, things got quite explosive today, clashes everywhere!

Evan's previous actions clearly have struck a cord with Eclipse and now its time to pay the price.
Ace is quite vicious, and does seem to have a type advantage.

Meanwhile, Leena is still adjusting to her new situation, at least she has fellow video game fans to bond with. Still, having to give up so much of her bonds and things from her life can't be tough, though, still not as tough as what Evan is going through at the moment, we will see where that goes, though Roy seems to be in the tightest spot of all, on the verge of flat lining lol.

Well, another nice chapter, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 47 . 22h
Ah, Valor, that's a fitting name, much better then Perv Sage, er, God, nice.

And, DAMN did he bring a whopper of a revelation, so much for mythical stuff at the moment, her father creating everything in the story? Did not see that coming, but that sure as hell answers a few questions.

And, even more trauma, tragic duel indeed, I want to give poor Alexis a hug, hope she can escape this no win situation, if she can ever escape Gaff, who, looks like he got his fashion advice from Xemnas and co, for now.

Well, Leena showed quite the impressive new movies today, in spite of Alexis's efforts, Gaff, nearly dug her in but, Valor for the save, though the threat is not over.

Well, another grand chapter, nice drama and action so keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 46 . 7/2
Ah a recap, handy to have I suppose with a story that has such a grand cast, I can't help but image the narrator being the one from DBZ lol.

So, now Leena adapts to being a " Dog" of the military, thankfully Jade is once more up to saving the day, or, at least get his hateful boss to cool it down a notch.

Meanwhile, the Deep reminds me of one of the super prisons that Shield has in Marvel world, more or less. Prison" Greetings" are seldom fun, must be even worst when the one doing the " Greeting" Is your dad, we will see.

In the meanwhile, it seems mostly others regrouping from recent events, nice to see Leena and Alexis reach more of a understanding, bonding through trauma, sad, but more common then it should be.

Oh well, oh Felicia, its always nice to have a dad that can get what you want , arg.

But, back to poor Alexis, Seth is the cruel bastard indeed forcing her with that Ultimatum, and, Kat is such the annoying bitch, I hope Karma catches up to her sooner or later, with bloody interest.

And, Gaff eh? Well, this ought to be intense, even if its just because he makes me think of one of the main Xenogears bad guys lol, looking forward to see what he can do.

And on top of all this, at long last we get a surprise in person visit from her " sponsor" of sorts? Well, seen more surprising appearances, but, interesting, we will see where this goes but till then nice start to the arc.
Darth Zannacross chapter 45 . 7/2
Ah, a flashback to set the stage for future conflicts as a interlude between arcs? Nice, incite in to how Sophia was in the start, to see what shaped her behavior in the first few chapters, standardized tests are indeed traumatic lol.

Interesting seeing Ash at the start, did not realize, or forgot how much of a rut he was in before this all started, still, Robert is a jackass, hope he gets his, BUT I guess he did, vie hacking, well, so Sophia's start started as a lie? I wonder if that will have any consequences? Well, nice seeing how the two bonded so nice intermission chapter.

And Guitar Hero does indeed not make much sense lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 44 . 7/1
And, Seth shows he is not always the best team player to put it one way, and the trail, turns explosive. That was one intense showdown, Axel's powers are as brutal as ever, but this time the good guys got enough combined skill to fend him off, if not outright defeat him. Still not a complete victory since Seth is still up to something, And Serph, and Van, and the God Generals, er, if anyone else from Tales of the Abyss stops by lol.

Also, Leena got out of jail only to be drafted as a government tool, we will see how this goes. Another intense chapter, fun crossover, and till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 43 . 6/29
And so the picture is painted, and Axel's role is revealed, and with that the cat is out of the bag with anomaly's it seems. Well, Axel's facade crumbled in the face of a angry Phoenix. I admit, I don't get how either side let the information be let out so easily, wonder if their will be consequences.

Well, despite the rather, half backed attempt Axel made to still pin things on Leena, at least Colin showed up to save the day, now we will see how explosive a finish this trail will have, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 42 . 6/28
And, Ray is busted in his lies, his hate is exposed, all that jazz, Wright lives up to his reputation and all that. Well, a lot of Court stuff but, the banter was good. Seems Serph is also going to make a move, along with Seth, its going to be messy.

So, it all leads to in the Diary, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 41 . 6/26
Well, Leena's defense is breaking down, but it seems the truth about Axel does not quite help her situation.

Well, from her mostly trail stuff and Alex pushing Seth's patience. Well, Leena's insecurities work in her favor this time, time to put Ray under the lens so to speak.
Darth Zannacross chapter 40 . 6/24
More clashing emotions, and more investigations, I suppose law shows were not my fave but, interesting enough to see things like Mia's conflict. In anycase things quickly exploded with Axel, and even having a nod to Bleach! Lol, wonder who is a TV show and who will appear like Jade, we will see.

Anyway, Felicia showed some interesting powers in the fight with Axel, alas it only helped a little against his insane powers, but at least it delayed him long enough for Sophia to show up.

Well, Chrono Trigger is even more epic for being the path to victory, though, as epic as that triple tech was, seems we are not out of the clear yet. Who else is going to fall to "Hollow" Axel? Guess we will see but, another intense chapter, keep up the great work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 6/21
Damn, things are escalating on all fronts it seems.

Seems Evan owned Keggy hard, oh illusions, broken in just about any series they are in lol, Aizen would be pleased.

Also seems Leon was softer then assumed, did not see that coming.

Meanwhile, more investigations, I wonder what it will take to get the truth, and if that will even help Leena. We will see.

Ah well, this should be fun, till next time keep up the great work.
Darth Zannacross chapter 38 . 6/17
Well, I been busy for a while so I will try and rebound with two chapters in one sitting, and talk about a intense one lol.

Have to give credit to Evan for being able to keep his cool even as so many Eclipse members are after him at once. Still as well as he can keep his cool good thing Vy came to lend a hand before things got bad.

Both of the fights were intense, Leon pulled off some intense moves but seems Vy's unorthodox fighting methods are throwing him out of a loop, though its clear that he and Keggy are both driven, even that thug Keggy has something to him I guess lol.

Evan seems to have hothead under control with whatever this new power was, does he have the Mangekyo Sharinain? Guess we will see, but till then nice chapter and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 37 . 6/17
Hello again, I am not sighed in as I am away but still have some internet access so I am getting to another one in the spare time.

Well, meanwhile, I don't play the Wright games so, a lot of the terms elude me.

So, despite Sophia being so cold theses days glad to see she still defends Leena.

Amiss all of this Evan wants to take on Eclipse, we will see if that will make him another casualty but it sure seems like they are pressing back hard on him, we will see. Till then, more trail stuff I presume? At least Sophia is being more helpful for Leena, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 36 . 6/9
So, I take it you won't be publishing this story or you will feel the wrath of Capcom's real lawyers lol.

Still, interesting turn of events.

Seems Lenna is screwed over quite a lot, to bad her friends are screwed over because of there own orders secrecy, hope they can help her from the shadows.

Meanwhile, Seth is trying to be a evil mentor to Yami Alex, we will see who overthrows who I guess.

So, lawyer stuff and everyone trying to figure out the next move, I just wonder if anyone else from Capcom will show up like Megaman lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 35 . 6/7
Well, tragic reunion indeed, does remind me a bit of Sailor Moon, though at least Axel broke free for a few moments, and that reminded me of in Yu Gi Oh when Joey was fighting off Marik's mind control.

How ironic that Allen ends up being the one who is protecting Leena from a twisted Axel.

Well, I would say the carvery came but even with all that back up Axel is rather powerful at the moment, was not a big fan of Miles but sad he was a causality of Alex's surging insanity, Seth clearly poses even more of a threat.

Meanwhile, on top of everything Leena had a rather horrible case of bad place bad time, and Ray is reminding me of Captain Lance in the current season of Arrow, one angry cop.

Hopefully Leena can get out of this mess, another great chapter, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 33 . 6/5
Well to start off, Jade was merciful, may Hayley always remember that lol.

Poor Alexis, she was trying to go out on a limb and then Leena shot her down, guess she is snapping in to something rather intense. Personally I don't feel she was with Axel long enough to feel THAT strongly about him but, female minds can act, oddly at times so whatever.

Meanwhile, saw another side of Mia, interesting, she gets warmer as Leena gets colder, circumstances can produce odd results.

To bad it really was a death flag, because, Hayley got quite the bad end, arg. And, it was Axel who did it? Oh boy, talk about a bad reunion, this was quite the intense chapter, looks like things are going to be rather intense, so keep it up, looking forward to how things go from here and just how tragic this is going to head, sounds like big things are forming.
752 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »