Reviews for Anomaly
Herp Derp chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
There comes a time when you have to say...FUCK THE POLICE. (looking at you, Scumbag Ray) t(-_-)t
RodMan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I've gotta say, this first chapter drew me in instantly. I'll be sure to read through this whole story, I'm eager to read it!
Kaliskia chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Wow, a lot of writing. I love to write, but that would be quite a lot for my taste. Nice job though, even though you're older than me :)
Rexi chapter 12 . 3/21/2012
I must admit! I love the way you build up the story! From a more light hearted one in chapter 11 (seriously, Sophie throwing her phone was hilarious) and then getting back down into action in this chapter. And your characters all have steady developments too! Pretty amazing considering how you've castes so many characters already and there's still more to come!

This story is definitely an awesome read so far! Shall continue on then
Rexi chapter 7 . 3/14/2012
Ohh my god, JADE CURTISS? I think I almost choked on the water I was drinking when I read that part. (of all people Jade Curtiss, my most favorite ToA guy)

But uhh, other than that, I see the scope expanding on the story ;D your handling of the scenes and stuff isn't bad at all either. Shall keep reading
Rexi chapter 6 . 3/13/2012
Wooah! An amazing fight scene, for sure! It was really exhilarating. I think I'm totally drawn to Sophie's character (especially coz she uses claws and I love claws xD)

Oh and that Sophie fireball was just hilarious haha!

But it's cool how the elemental affinities created an amazing platform for future, perhaps more complicated battle scenes! Shall keep reading
Rexi chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
A most interesting chapter! Damn, I like the way you introduced your characters all at once with the use of the news report. Interesting plot so far and it most certainly seem like it would become really huge by this point! Nice!
Rexi chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Ahah, I just started reading this story even though it's been out for te longest time. I must say though, it all reminds me of Darker Than Black.

But despite that, the characters are all really well thought out though this may only be the first chapter. Details are sufficient for readers to understand what's going on too!

It seems like the story has loads of potential to expand too. Nicely written! Shall continue reading when I have the time :D

Oh and ps: how long did you take to draft this chapter? It looks like it took a really long time considering the depth and intricate details of it all.

Cheers
mistyx7 chapter 13 . 8/22/2011
Ya. The story is def strong enough without Sophie and Leena. This was a rly good chapter. I liked I a lot. It had lots of plot and Iike finding out about new Anomalies. Yoshina (?) is possibly one of my favorite characters. I think she is very interesting as well as Alexis and Mia Auria. Please check my own story 'Magyk' (disregard the sucky title). :)
Guest chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
. . . really weird people. Rly strange chapter, but your story is really good so I'll let this one pass. :)
RayKamiya chapter 109 . 8/19/2011
hey man great add on
draco oblivion chapter 108 . 7/18/2011
I'm glad your keeping up with the good work, I actually enjoyed reading these profiles, especially the trivia parts.
Cy chapter 108 . 7/17/2011
It's nice to see how some characters have changed. I look forward to seeing the rest of the profiles.

Also, so many "A" names...
Ray chapter 108 . 7/16/2011
hey man nicely done Can't wait to see the rest xD
Silverflareblue chapter 107 . 4/17/2011
*Fistshake* Totally never got to make a character for this like you promised I might've been able to.

At any rate, this was a nice little way to end the story. Love the hint at a possible return of Sophie. Can't wait for the sequel.
705 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »