Reviews for Anomaly
Darth Zannacross chapter 30 . 6h
Damn, Sargent really is prepared for everything lol.

And, Jade was from the " Abyss" I still say he jumps back from Audlrant from Tales of Abyss lol. And just like in Abyss, no one can keep things from Jade for long, I wonder if Viloa is about to get a Mystic Cage to the face? And he knows the Emperor to, he is just like Prime Jade lol.

We will see, meanwhile, tensions are getting rather big between Leena and Sophia, those who choose different paths and all that, wonder how tragic this path will turn?

Meanwhile, Allan is clearly more then just a creepy guy with a notebook, I wonder what is true nature is? Well, he is getting more interesting.

Oh right, and Yoshida to, what happened to Mia? Their is just as much a cast to remember as Game of Thrones theses days here, well makes it fun lol.

And, Seth is up to something, this can't be good, we will see what happens with this" Awaking" till then keep up the good work and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 5/28
Its always nice when you have a friend that's rich and nice enough to give you a house lol. Also, memory gaps? I wonder if the cast has been junction-ed to Guarding Forces from Final Fantasy 8 and, forgot they did when the cost erased part of their memories? Or, something else but a Bahamut cameo would be fun lol.

Well, a chapter of melodrama it seems, misunderstandings, the age old battle of the sexs of a sort.

As for " Mister Smith" not sure if he is a bad guy or just nuts, guess we will see.

And in the end, Felicia is, entering rather evil territory here, pushiness of that levels can be a pain, we will see but, never healthy to trust someone who can be such a troll. Well, a humorous chapter, we will see where things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 5/26
Ouch, I sympathize with Alex, Red Rings of death are quite the pain.

Well, Hayley risked big, and she plans to risk bigger, we will see if she takes it all or loses it all I guess.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 5/25
And so Justi Girl lives, and multiplies, the Power Rangers might sue though lol. Well, at least the girls are working well as a team getting to their target without to much hassle, as for the fight itself it was another epic one, not to much to say about it other then it seems Vi is fighting well , quick study or something else? Guess we will see. She clearly has issues though it seems.

More to Brick then meets the eye it seems, interesting, and, Alex seems to be playing it cool, for now. Hopefully not any more backstabbing antics.

Oh well, another fun chapter, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 5/22
So, Leena is not sure if she made a good idea with her relationship commitment, and Justice is forced to embrace her destiny, her current destiny at least. Did not think things would turn to a sports game but, nice way of showing the girls having a friendly clash of skills.
Well after a , heated start to this party, guess it seems Justine is not done being a super hero yet, and spawned spin offs! Maybe? Well, should be fun.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 5/20
Well, there have been more awkward dates I suppose, still, glad to hear another Paper Mario fan lol, if Ash hates it he has poor tastes , arg.

Meanwhile, Sophia threw Ash under the bus, but I guess it was ultimately to save him, in theory. Still, she is getting a tad to fanatical in her obsession, we will see.

Nice bonus chapter.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 5/18
Well, this was quite the tense sibling squabble. So, Justine and Alex had a crooked father? Sounds almost like the Black Cat's history, without the tragic part, for now, we will see.

Meanwhile, she seen Collen's true colors and also encounter Roy, a sibling of X men's Colossus? Well, whatever is the story he has quite the power.

Meanwhile, Sophia is still being a bit bratty as she cozy's up to Seraph, I wonder if its all a act or she is stumbling in to the dark side? Well, she seems to know what she is doing for now at least even if its driving Ash nuts.

Also, not sure if Leena knows what she is doing, relationships starting in a drunken state never ends well.

Poor Justine, she fought well but was out numbered, Alex means well, hopefully he won't turn his sister in to a broken government lap dog, we will see.

Intense chapter, keep it up and till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 5/16
Well, to start things off glad Justine is mostly back on her feet but, it does seem like her near death experience left a larger mental scar then a physical scar.

Well, looks like everyone is on the hunt for her identity, to bad her brother already knows the answer,will he be the one who ruins the " Show" Hope he is not as much a killjoy as the police captain in the Arrow show has been this season lol.

Well, we did not get a full rematch but we got a rematch with the hot head, and despite some intense moments Keggy seems to be down for now, but its out of the fire, and in to the, volcano?
Meanwhile, the Sargent is up to something nasty it seems, we will see how it factors in to things.

Well, we will see if she will be able to get out of this with out things boiling over to badly, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 5/14
Well, mostly a cool down chapter but, with how hot things have gotten I suppose a cool down was needed.

It seems Leena's training sort of beings with Axel, or at least, getting use to his personalty.

And, sudden roommates, hopefully Felicia does not snore. Well, getting more leads, but we will see where that goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 5/11
Alexis looks more and more conflicted theses days, I suppose its more then responsible to think she will be joining Leena at some point, if she survives. Meanwhile, Justine is quite the survivor her self, she almost acts like she is a Sayian lol.

Sophia is also going through her own anguish herself it seems, but starting to see why she is so angry I guess, quite a lot of issues, damn tests, always causing anxiety and what not. That was quite the tense fight, both physically and emotionally, two troubled forces, can only one seize victory?

So, we will see if Serph will help Sophie or just make things even more tense, could go either way, this will be fun.

Keep up the good work, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 5/8
I see, has Justi Girl stolen the spotlight from Leena? Guess we will find out next time. Well, Alexis is scrambling to not have things slip apart, we will see.
And, as for Yao, well, he is thin I guess, Keggy seems like the intense one, nearly reminds me of Axel, er, the one from Kingdom hearts, the hot head is fun at least.

Leon seems intense, and Kat is quite the threat.

Also, Alexis looks more and more tormented, I wonder if Ash can save her from her misery?

So, Justi Girl got outmatched, hopefully she can rebound from this, Kat deserves to get a dosing of hardcore Karma. Well, another round of intense fighting and drama, do hope Justine is ok so till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 5/6
Well, as the title said, mostly aftermath but, good to see everyone's thoughts to recent events. Most of all, curious to just what the lord of solid has in mind, and also to just what Ace is going to do.
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 5/5
A random women ranting about justice? Maybe she is, Justice from Guilty Gear? ( Gets Overdrive killed) Maybe not, still seems intense though.

Wait, was that just a Code Geass nod or is that a legit power in this world? Can't be to sure lol.

Well, Justi Girl made a , fun debut I suppose, between her and the German teacher I guess Leena is going to learn a lot about the nature of heroics, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 5/3
Well, another start off with a bang, but quite a lot of tense plotting between the many groups. Serph indeed has daddy issues, hope it does not explode in to something really messy later on. Meanwhile, Eclipse has issues of their own, poor Alexis. Still, seems Gabbie is in a even worst spot, Seth is a rather brutal leader after all, with cool powers to boot.

Meanwhile, we have ourselfs a German guy nearly right out of Hellboy two, guess we will see if he can really help Leena or is just trolling. Well, Axel seems curious at least, so nice start to this arc, and nice end line to, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 5/1
Well, this is quite the intense showdown, nice job. Leena has shown some progress in her training. Meanwhile, Felecia uses her charms for deadly sneak attacks I see, one must be on guard with her clearly.

I felt bad for Alexis, despite her being evil she is in a tight spot, hope they can find a way to help her. Hell, I even felt a little sorry for Ace, you do well to give the enemies personalty.

Nice team work in the fights to.

Well, good thing that Yoshio helped them out to give them a way out. Now, we will see how things go from here, Eclipse does play quite the hard ball, hope Leena and co can stand their ground.

Well, keep up the great work.
735 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »