Reviews for Anomaly
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 4/24
Seems our main leads are tagging out today as, the many others in this party well, party lol.

Seems Alexis is in a tight spot. And, Ace is being rather devious as well, I can see he is pulling off a Joker vibe heh.

Well, many factions are out with the agendas, my bets are on the cyborgs lol. So, nice set up. Looking forward to what goes down with Eclipse and Ace.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 4/22
Ecplise is being even more ominous, this can't be good. Meanwhile, we have Yoshino Baker, another female fatale it seems, all ready getting close to having as many party members as the Sailor Scouts lol.

She seems interesting so far, almost like a female Dare Devil lol.

Meanwhile, sports jocks can be a pain, as today clearly shows, hope Ace gets cut down to size.

Alex is being interesting, we will see just where the wind blows, looking forward to it, as well as Leena's training with Mia.
Darth Zannacross chapter 11 . 4/21
Haha, metal gear is always nice but, she was off about Metal Gear 2 being on the NES, that was on the MSX system, ( Throws a grenade at Leena. ) Still, damn, to think its been that long since MGS4 came out and now 5 is coming out soon. Ditto with Smash bros Brawl being new, damn.

Well, I like how Ash is gelling well with the team, him and Felicia seem to kick it off well.

Ah, more info about the emperor, maybe.

Welp, funny chapter indeed, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 10 . 4/19
Seems Felicia is bounding well, good for her. So we got someone who is obsessed with ice? A killer Frost kind of guy, or gal? Or, could just be Ash. Well, at least he did not make people in to statues so, not to bad at least.

Heh, funny enough Alexis is giving me the same vibe Mia got in the start of the story, I wonder what her true colors will be?

So, we got a crime syndicate making waves now, that never ends well, hope they are not as vicious as the ones in the recent Dare Devil show lol.

Well, Sophie did well to fight off this Eclipse groupie, at least Ash showed he can be counted on so nice. Well, we will see what comes from here but nice chapter once more.
Darth Zannacross chapter 9 . 4/17
Bonus chapter eh? Well, helps explain things so, not mere filler so nice. I like at despite having the basic elements you expand and divide them. Also, why does Leena fail at life? Maybe its the same as the secret of Cinnamon Toast Crunch? I suppose the world will ever know.

Well, nice breather, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 8 . 4/15
New arc, new cast? Felicia sounds , interesting. So, she is the Squirrel queen? Or something else? Either way, still interesting.

Meanwhile, I approve of most of Leena's anime choices lol.

Second meanwhile, Mia is not as evil as I thought if she is softening up, we will see. So, guess Felicia is really a all and all nature queen at this rate, lucky her.

Well, we will see how things turn in this crises.
Darth Zannacross chapter 7 . 4/9
Starting to wonder if the ASP have Sentential s or some other giant robots, we will see lol. Well, that major is rather crazy prepared, does he train with MacGyver? We will see. Well, it seems the duo managed to avoid pain so far but we will see now that they have, Jade Curtis? Wait, is this the world of Tales of Abyss? Does this mean Replicates are going to start invading? Wait, Leena had memory loss, does that mean she is a replica? Is Leena going to have Master Van try to kill her? Does that mean Tear is going to show up? Well, Jade was cool so if this is the real Jade that should be cool, we will see.

So other then that a racist son of a President never leads to anything good and I see the APS has something like the DC suicide Squad, hope Leena can avoid having a bomb put in her head and being a government kill dog, we will see. Well, quite a intense chapter, and to end it all with a grouchy pizza boss, quite a lot are heroes have to deal with lol.

Well, till next time, try not to get hit in a Mystic Cage by Jade?
Darth Zannacross chapter 6 . 4/6
So, backstory to Mia? Glad she is not just a evil broad doing things for the kicks. Also seems she is not quite as high a level above the current hero's if she had to back off from fighting Sophia.

Michale is rather insane, all ready wants to destroy everyone eh? And Electro from Spiderman just wanted cash, though, the Electro in the 90's show was also rather twisted, being the Red Skull's son could do that lol.

Anyway, this self absorbed punk just about blew up on his own ego lol, glad the girls were able to take him down a few pegs.

Well, Mia seems to be plotting things, and there is clearly a lot of stuff going on but, at least the clash went well. Nice work once more , till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 5 . 4/3
Damn, that's some denial Michale has, those in denial can be quite a threat I suppose.

Mia is being all shady, reminds me of that girl in Agents of Shield, though, things could clearly change, we will see.

Well, we got two showdowns now, we will see if Leena and Sophie can come out on top, till next time have a good one.
Darth Zannacross chapter 4 . 4/2
Hot Pizza, even hotter action though lol. Mia is being quite a manipulative lady so far, staging fights and what not.

So, Michale is getting rather frantic, can Leena calm him down or will she have to put him down like a mad dog? Guess we will see, nice build up, till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 4/1
Well, a bit of a cool down compared to the last chapter but, after how tense things were a bit of a cool down seems needed, besides can't be that calm if assassins are popping up lol.

Well, things are erupting all over the place, not sure what the blue haired female is plotting, who I will call evil Aqua till further notice lol, but, should be fun.

Some fun ideas like Mia, Hyper Tech tower and other stuff, seems like this will be quite the party, so till next time.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 3/30
First of all, seat of Excalibur? I hope the head of it is not the one from Soul Eater, that guy is quite a needy snob lol.

I guess now its Metal Gear Solid, Lenna eh? ( Gets shot by Snake) Seriously though her powers seem cool, and well done showing her realizing what she can do while fighting a foe, not a instant learning process but, enough to get the gist of it and survive to learn more lol.

And so we seem to be getting a party forming here with Hayley here, she seems, interesting and fun for now.

In the last part we got a lot of random folks, not sure if they are all going to be big league players in this story but it seems Alexis is plotting something rather nasty. If not, her boss might, curious to see just what will unfold, nice chapter and till next time.

Lastly, nice nod to the X Men lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 3/28
Stumbled in to this Anomaly series, it seems you made quite a lot of effort in to making quite a epic series and it seems to have gotten quite a lot of love so figured I give it a shot.

Always hard to get a grasp of a story just on the first chapter, for me at least but, Leena seems cool enough so far.

Alexis seems cool, for a bad girl. Not sure what to make of Sophie as of yet.

So, Anomaly's, maybe they should join the X men? Lol, well, intrigued to see what the likes of the Lord of Plasma can do, fights are nice so, nice start, I will slowly trudge through this massive story lol.

I don't know if your still around but I am curious if you would like my own story the Zilos Chronicles. Well, hope its something you would like. Oh well, till next time good luck with your story.
Herp Derp chapter 35 . 12/23/2013
There comes a time when you have to say...FUCK THE POLICE. (looking at you, Scumbag Ray) t(-_-)t
RodMan chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
I've gotta say, this first chapter drew me in instantly. I'll be sure to read through this whole story, I'm eager to read it!
718 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »