Reviews for Anomaly
Youko chapter 8 . 4/20/2008
“You have friends?” Leena asked in a sarcastic tone.

“Don’t steal my lines,” Sophie scolded her.

Always nice to know they're getting along. Anyways, the start of this new arc sounds great so far. Nice way to introduce Felicia. Leena has some very interesting tastes in anime, but what kind of manga is Sophie in to?
Unknown Cy chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
A new challenger has arrived to steal the thrown of dominance away from LeenxSophie. Who will win this war of superpowers- will the current monarch LeenaxSophie be victorious, or will the upstart AshxSophie rule supreme?

Find out next time on Anomaly Pairing X! Who will be the champion?

(good chap)
ayumidah chapter 8 . 4/19/2008
*grins and kidnaps Ash* :D Good chapter!
donkey chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
I hate your teaser.

Anyways, nice, who never knew the the Flora God can be scary. And the Solid one an amusing coward.

And lol, Sophie is jealous. (heart)
Ray chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
wow I liked this chapter the new characters, the old, the perverts awsome.

lol poor mia is always inturupting when people are changeing their clothes
RBA chapter 8 . 4/18/2008
Another good chapter! Keep up, man!
donkey chapter 7 . 4/8/2008
lol! love the pokemon mentions. ;P

I'm getting more and more interested with Leena's past, wonder how she forgot it though...and now I remember I was supposed to say something else but now I forgot...

lol, so Alex and Justine are related? No wonder.
ayumidah chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
Good chapter. I kinda thought you were gonna say Jade was Leena's father but yeah, glad you didn't :P Anyway, go check your email!
Youko chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
You do well, ahuhuhuhuh, you do well.

I knew the police force and APS were gonna get along just fine.

So Volume 1 finally finishes, congrats! Discovery already sounds interesting, what with more characters popping up.
Cypher of the Fallen chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
Nicely done. Alex rules. Its nice to see all of these characters from your previous series, plus Jade the Necromancer.

Hurry up with volume 2! :yell
RBA chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
Hmm... Nice chapter. Sry if I'm not more entusiast, I'm just havin' a bad day as of now. BTW, did you check my cars! I want at least one comment about my cars! You only spammed! :p
Ray chapter 7 . 4/2/2008
XD oh Ray when will you ever learn?

i like this is getting good _

KEEP IT UP!
Electrution'd to death Cy Styl chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Awesome chap. Leena Sophie needs shipping, especially if Sophie has a bit of an S&M fetish...

Poor Michael. If it were fresh water he may have stood a chance, but salt water is a really good conducter...
RBA chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Oh wow! What can I say? Another great chapter! Just... Great!
Tomni chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Look! I made a name just for you!

Ok so let's get down to business shall we? Very good job here Josh. I am liking the change from all the previous writings you've done and it is a pretty interesting story. Look forward to reading more of it and seeing where this goes. Keep it up!
748 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 .. Last Next »