Reviews for Anomaly
CRAZED PSYCHOPATH CY chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Nicely done. Sophie Leena win.

I can see Justine being very entertaining once she appears again.
Shaendru chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Very interesting. I liked the use of the news report as a device to show us more characters that will undoubtedly be introduced more in-depth later. Keep up the good work.
Carrie chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Once again totally awesome. I dont have much to say this time around.

But I really love how you finished it off... A bit of humor with some seriousness is always good.

Way to portray everything and introduce a bunch more characters. I'm really enjoying this :D
RBA chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Hey, man, great new chappy! I liked the news thing that linked to differents people, that was pretty neat.

For the peeps that read reviews before reading the story, u guys should read this story. The author is really good, I know since it's not his first story I read.

Just enjoy it!

RBA
donkey chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
There sure are a lot of characters being mentioned in this story, all of them interesting in their little short scre-write time? Really like how you used the TV reporting situation at its best for us (to get teased of) to know the characters. 3

Just how much candy does this Sophie eat...

I just get more and more intrigued. So looking forward for the next update. 3 I wanna know who Yoshino was speaking to.
ayumidah chapter 2 . 2/20/2008
Whee Ash! Ash on Youtube! Ash using Firefox! \m/ X3

Another good chapter. Yoshino reminds me of Kanna from Inuyasha a bit for some reason O_o
Alex21 chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
well i see it is a littel more down to earth othere than ice walls and what not and god talking in your head but no big robots whith canons ... 1 sec i like robots well all in all it looks beter so work hard and tom ya no 1 likes him.
Donkey chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
I like how you gave us the definition of the title before the prologue. Makes me feel like I'm reading an electronic novel. ]

Characterisation is well done. _ Story is (very) intriguing, and I'm growing fonder with your writing style with each read. Looking forward for more, mate. 3

P.S: You're a tease.
Carrie chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hey man.

It's about time you finished the first chapter! Anyway.

Totally loving the story so far. I thought it was good with the imagery.

I LOVE how Alexis is portrayed. She just seems to be a great character and can only get better as this progresses :D

I did notice a few errors but I'm sure they would be quick and easy changes... They didnt really affect the story anyway.

I also have to say I love how you ended the chapter. I guess it will be a while just yet before we know what powers that Leena and Sophie will be gifted with?

You're a tease!

Love it so far. Can't wait till you get the next chapter up!
Youko chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
In a word... marvelous. I agree with Burnout about Leena. A lot happened already! Keep 'em coming, man.
RBA chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Hey, Josh! Just kool story!

I really like it so far, even if I can't pinpoint what I like about it (Ever saw me able to explain myself in the past? ;') )

Keep on writing.

And I think that's all.

RBA
Ray chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
nice i like thus far
ayumidah chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
like I just told you on MSN, liked this. The characters were pretty interesting. Now to add it to my alerts...
Burnout123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Very nice start to your new story, glad to see it's begun at last after all this wait.

Leena was dead on how she should be :D

looking forward to the next chapter
Cy chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
Nicely done. The god talking to Leena makes me think of Ace or Nash... Probably more of Ace...

Seth being Eclipse 1... The killing aura around him was all that was needed for that point. REading your previous fics really adds stuff to the experience.
705 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47