Reviews for Anomaly
donkey chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
You are such...a big teaser. T_T

lol, Leena sure has very very big tolerance, I would've smacked Levy across the face in eleven minutes.

Can't wait till next chapter. 3
Carrie chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
Mia sounds like an evil evil person in this story! I would really hate to come across her on a bad day!

Disappointing that it's so short compared to the other chapters but other things take precedence heheheheh.

Keep it up! :D
Ray chapter 4 . 3/9/2008
nice chapter, a little shorter than normal but nice all the same
ayumidah chapter 4 . 3/8/2008
Well that explains that. I figured it'd be weird if you randomly threw Michael in as an Anomaly. good chapter.
CYCHO BURGUNDY chapter 3 . 3/2/2008
Awesome. Why do I have the feeling Mia is manipulating everyone with mental powers?
Youko chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Great chapters. I think the more Leena and Sophie bicker at each other the closer they become.

Michael reminds me of Max Galatica, only I hope Michael isn't really some hick. I like what you've done with the guys in APS, though Alex is a bit too eccentric. Does he have some passionate heart burning red?
Donkey chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
Sophie is awesome. lol, tell that to her creator.

I'm liking this new information Leena's getting from Hayley near the end, the inevitable paranoia that someone's going to find out she's also an Anomaly...I like. (I sound like I wanna torture her...)

And I really want to know Mia's plan! Gah Can't wait! :O

I wonder how Michael acted when he and Mia were still dating. Hm...Is there going to be any 'flashbacks'?
edkkakumon chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Well paced and great characters.
Burnout123 chapter 3 . 2/29/2008
Hehe, Nice chapter really glad to see Quinton and Sergeant back and Alex is a very interesting character to go along with them, should be an interesting trio in future chapters. I really enjoyed that little opening with Michael, it was a rather surprisingly intense introduction to his powers.

Keep it up!
Ray chapter 3 . 2/28/2008
hey i liked this chapter you really are getting better man.
ayumidah chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
yay shows! Good chapter, Mia's an interesting addition. X3
RBA chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
Another good chappy! Wohoo!

Mia seems to be really evil... Which is completly different from what she was in ur old fic...

Poor Leena she'd be caught between a rock and a hard place(hoping I got the saying right)...

RBA
Carrie chapter 3 . 2/27/2008
HAHA JUSTICE!

I dont see why you were complaining about putting this up!

I thought it was just as good as the other 2 chapters.

Ho-oh! I didn't notice any mistakes this time around :P

Well done!

I love that Alex guy. He's pretty freakin' sweet.
teh AllyKat chapter 2 . 2/22/2008
haha, it's a relief for me to see that these chapters really are shorter...

Chapter 1: You build quite nicely throughout this chap, Leena's and Sophie's characters are clear and distinct and play off each other pretty well. I like how they came about receiving their powers simultaneously, and the ending went well with how it left me curious to see what happens next.

Chapter 2: lol I really like how Leena was pretty much clueless with her newfound power and just stumbled upon what she was capable of, and I was hoping Sophie would just pop out of nowhere like she did (I didn't think it would've been necessary to actually write out how she escaped, seems more dynamic with the way you wrote that out), lol so good job on that. I also like how you introduce new characters just through the news broadcast.

Tis all I have to say, lookin' forward to the next one.
CRAZED PSYCHOPATH CY chapter 2 . 2/21/2008
Nicely done. Sophie Leena win.

I can see Justine being very entertaining once she appears again.
719 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 Next »