Reviews for Anomaly
carrie chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
aw, i really like the ending statement to this chapter. that was so perfectly suited for it
RBA chapter 17 . 7/9/2008
Wow! That's really nice! Poor Gabby. Your interpretation of Seth is pretty dark. But then again, Kali isn't there to force his good side out...

Good story! Keep up! And I was happy to see the results of the pool!
ayumidah chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
ahaha ... poor Ash. *pats him* Good chapter
SPARTAAAAA Cy chapter 17 . 7/8/2008
Axel appeared! Finally! And next chap is Justine! W00t!

Poor Gabby and Leena. I hope Sophie calms down a bit...

Sophie got second! Take that, Alexis!
carrie chapter 16 . 7/4/2008
wow that was well done! though a bit of a long read. almost too long!

i hope in the next chapter you're going to go into a bit of detail about Alexis and her mom. that would be quite interesting. i would like that heh.

anyway. well done! i like how the fight turned out though I wasnt expecting anyone to get left behind and I sure the hell was not expecting Yoshino to come out of nowhere! you should go into a bit more detail about Leena and her past soon. I'm highly curious
Burnout123 chapter 16 . 7/1/2008
That was a very good chapter, really enjoyed it! Awesome battle scene in the mall, but poor gabby being left like that. Utterly loved Leena using the statue as a weapon! "Emperor Slade Mark II: GIGA PUNCH!” So good! Keep it up!
Donkey chapter 16 . 6/29/2008
OMB. The fight is so awesome. It's even playing in my head. And, whoa, I was wondering what Ash was doing - he's really learning quick, with his Vapour affinity.

Alexis reminds me of Nao more and more. Hm.

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over all of my awesome!”

“But there is clearly no good to you. Goodbye, Anomaly whose name I don’t even know.”

Leena officially wins. Really.

A-And GABBY! NO~!

*goes off to do the poll*
CYDO chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Nicely done. The fights were pretty dynamic- a lot moreso than the old Eternity fights. There was a lot more moving around and a lot less screaming attack names.

Leena wins all. If I ever created a company, I would want her to name all the products.

I feel a bit bad for Gabby. She's pretty screwed what with Seth and all. He's pretty evil...

I can't wait until we get to see more of the backstory between Hieshi, Lee, and Ace.

Next chap: Enter Axel the rockstar! And then Super-hero JUSTINE! :D
RBA chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Hey, man!

Really great chapter!

Well, two really great chapters!

The training was really great, still gave us some explanations on anomalies, while the fight was... hmm... Epic? I don't really have words for it.

Suck to see Gabby taken by the APS. But suck even more to know she's now on the killing list of Seth.

I'm trying to get you some more readers, but that's kinda difficult. But I'm trying!
Ray chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
WOT lovely battle and everything
Mr. McMacMe chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
ths was the longest fiction press story I thought about reading.
Youko chapter 16 . 6/25/2008
Totally worth reading it. ;D

Ash 1 for the whole drama comment and his decision to shoot Alexis, and the whole plan even. Oh, and his two reasons why he was glad.

Leena 1 for the Slade statue and her lines

“I’m sorry, I can’t hear you over all of my awesome!”

I think you've rekindled the Leena fan in me again.

Felicia 1 for her boldness

Sophie 1 for her fight and giving Ash the finger

Excellent job on the fighting choreography. You normally don't see fighting in malls so this was pretty awesome.

Great way to end the volume too. I feel the same way what happened at the end. Guess there won't be much "Oh, Gabby!" moments now. /
ayumidah chapter 15 . 6/24/2008
well I guess it's a good thing I didn't review these so I can finish my review for 16, since it so rudely cut it off :P Anyway, I just said basically Ash love (Since I can't do the heart thing! Grr!) and um that battle scene was really cool. There. Take that, FP!
ayumidah chapter 16 . 6/24/2008
yay Ash AND Yoshino in the same chapter!
Ray2thek chapter 15 . 6/23/2008