Reviews for Anomaly
Tomni chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
Look! I made a name just for you!

Ok so let's get down to business shall we? Very good job here Josh. I am liking the change from all the previous writings you've done and it is a pretty interesting story. Look forward to reading more of it and seeing where this goes. Keep it up!
RAY chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
nicely done
Youko chapter 6 . 3/24/2008
“Oh, we name our attacks now?”

Very nice fight, and Michael was quite retarded the way he owned himself. I would've laughed with Ray too. Well he did deserve it for going postal so there he goes.

What's this priestess thing? Oh geez, you're such a tease. 8-(

Wonder what's coming next, more characters, yes?
donkey chapter 6 . 3/23/2008
So, Mia has her revenge. Gah, electrocuted. x_x First Anomaly dead.

lol, I love the '“How much of that did you see?” Mia wondered.

“I don’t see anything,” Yoshino said coldly to her. “I only hear things.”

“… right,” Mia recalled' - 3

Now why am I secretly slashing Sophie and Leena together? I'm sure one creator of them is gonna kill me for that...
Omni chapter 5 . 3/21/2008
...there done! I hope your happy mr writer person! hmph

tis all very good. short and stuff, quick reads.
Omni chapter 3 . 3/21/2008
Short and sweet... now I have a question here..do i have to comment on every chapter?
Omni chapter 2 . 3/21/2008
Chap 2, done...very nice, very nice... oh yes yay for Airk being there all news reporter-like!
Cycho Babble Cy chapter 5 . 3/18/2008
Well, its good to see Ray and Hayley are still awesome together.

Hm... Now what is Mia's affinity... Mind reading is definately mental, but then how did the lightning bolts happen if Michael didn't have his powers yet...
Youko chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
“Get out of my way, looking at you makes me feel bad for women everywhere.”

Best line in this chapter.

I guess it's not only the APS with great characters, but the cops too.

Michael's too insane right now. Why do I suddenly imagine a certain Gavin-ish atmosphere with this guy? Also, how dare he call Leena such a thing! I don't like his attitude! 8-(
RBA chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Hmm... Another one. Good chappy. What else could I say? I mean, I'm not known to give a big answer to things.

Oh well...
Ray chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
WOT Ray appers

nice job man
donkey chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Man, with the way Michael is going, he's going to compound and compound more problems over the ones he had. Explains how Mia and Michael broke up, though, this chapter.

And man, that Sophie is definitely a fast learner. 3

Wonder when Hayley will arrive into the scene.

I so love this line: “No amount of tissues could convey my woe!” LOL
ayumidah chapter 5 . 3/17/2008
Good chapter, I didn't see the Michael getting true powers thing happening... should be interesting. now don't forget, no listening to Word on chapter 6! :P
Omni chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Finally got around to it and yay good opening Josh!
Cybernetic Cy chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Nicely done. I'm sure all of us have had bosses that bad before (or will- I've already suffered through worse).

Now lets see what Leena does. Will she sink, or will she swim... Or will she just eradicate the water and walk? In stories like this, there's always at least 3 options.
734 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 .. Last Next »