Reviews for cradle
RynDevien chapter 1 . 2/25/2008
Good job! I like how you compare "waltz" to "birth" like beginnings are the most gripping part of the dance. Ryn
xDancingintheRainx chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I really love the imagery you introduced in this piece. Its so beautiful and has an unusual mood to it. Very creative. I love the use of the word "waltz."

Very well done!
Eirien chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Wonderful! The motion you introduce in the image of hills (usually something static) being swept along in a dance is unusual, stunning, and very well chosen to express the energy inherent in a dawn.
Ryan Schiff chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Oh.

I really liked this one.

It's dark... not brooding, but dark... objectively dark. Realistic. Very realistic. You can see the shadows of the mountains moving as the sun comes up over the horizon.

Excellent job.
Basara chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
the moment has come... like how the rays of pure whiteness makes an eye blink...

nice...
Kaia Zeffirelli chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Wow! This is great! It sent shivers down my spine! Being a night owl, I love that time. )

-Katrina Zeffirelli
Dale Christopher chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
There is something truly epic about the way this haiku reads. I love the word waltz, it really added a different taste to the overall poem. I can't express enough how much I enjoyed reading this haiku.

Peace, Daze
Thracian chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
Nice imagery used in this. Even with the syllable limitations of a haiku, you made this normal thing pretty awesome.