Reviews for Boom!
TragicKitty chapter 19 . 5/10/2008
Hm...I didn't realize there was enough between Savage and the girl wit hteh long name I refuse to type...developement between characters, between the characters and their scenes, the emotions and the characters...you're going to much for implied everywhere with this. Slow down when you write, think about how these characters are related instead of furthering the plot. Subplots will be easoer this way, and subplots are part of what make a story enjoyable.
TragicKitty chapter 18 . 5/10/2008
Oh, another HUNTER very nice. This chapter was fine. I still dislike that they're short...but this one could likely stand alone...or be combined with the last chapter.
TragicKitty chapter 17 . 5/10/2008
much more interesting...but you could still use foreshadowing. Like maybe some dissenance in the company that would make Arsineous' abrupt disappearance portend more.

Also- acquaintance is not spelled accuianted(that was bugging me ;)
TragicKitty chapter 16 . 5/10/2008
yeah, combine this chapter with the last one. Much more of a hook. Talk more after actions...like talking. Thoughts, simple details, these really help.
TragicKitty chapter 15 . 5/10/2008
As a warning, your chapters are a little to short- okay, a lot. You could expound SO MUCH and have the reader hooked on the plot and characters.
TragicKitty chapter 14 . 5/10/2008
Whoa...dizy. What just happened? One moment they're in the midst of war...then this. A little more hints in this chapter would help... a little more play between "Noah" and "Elizabeth" might help as well...since one moment Fox is jealous and the next he's married...which would make a good romance novel if played correctly.
Stray Child chapter 19 . 4/23/2008
Nice, I really liked this chapter, though it seemed that he got over the missing limb quickly XD well, update soon please!
Stray Child chapter 18 . 4/19/2008
And I would like to add an extra DUN DUN DUN at the end please. -Claps- I liked this chapter a lot, was that actual German, like you can actually speak it? Nice, I can't even do spanish class, I got kicked out...don't ask...though I got english down perfect! Well, until next Chapter!
Stray Child chapter 17 . 4/9/2008
Well, I don't think you beat the time, but the chapter made up for it. NICE! I love paintball! So, with cousin jumping around and yelling at me to help them, I bid you adios, but update soon, 'kay?
Stray Child chapter 16 . 4/7/2008
Hmm, very interesting, someone knows the little secret, only question is...who? (dun dun dun) lol. I'm just playing, nice chapter, liked it lots! Fair update time...can you beat it? Lets see, on your mark...get set...UPDATE SOON!
Stray Child chapter 15 . 4/5/2008
Sorry, I can't give a long review because my cousins are going crazy on sugar high! but this was a great chapter, please update soon!
Stray Child chapter 14 . 4/4/2008
Wow...that definatley wasn't an end. This is getting better and better! pleas update soon!
Stray Child chapter 13 . 4/3/2008
Aww, is that the end? man, it left some plot ends untied but...okay...it was GREAT anyway! Thanks for making it!
hyperfuzzy chapter 12 . 3/31/2008
can i join to? this reminds me alitle of V. the whole evil government and all. well good luck with this i expect more soon K?

Salut!
TragicKitty chapter 12 . 3/30/2008
Wow, this reminds me so much of Haddix's Shadow Children series.

always gotta love these kind of twists, even if you want to murder the character that came back from the dead...
41 | Page 1 .. Last Next »