Reviews for Boom!
TragicKitty chapter 2 . 3/8/2008
"Hello. This is your wonderful ruler, Sir Veridian. This announcement is to inform every citizen of this country, the truth about your government. We've been happily feeding off of every paycheck and bank account, smuggling from other countries, you name it. Right under your idiot noses. Unfortunately for us, there's been a thorn in our side since the beginning. The group called Animalia. These bastard teenagers have somehow found out about our plans and have been ruining them. That attack on the city? It wasn't terrorists! It was us! And the people who saved your asses were Animalia! We have declared war on you! And civilians, get out of our way or be stuck in the crossfire!"

...what the fuck? Really- you'd think this was a joke, something in another's imagination. I understand your teens, but the government would have to be run by freshies to talk like that-especially to the proles.
TragicKitty chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
This is interesting...in a bunch of insane children trying to pull of destroying government facilities without repurcussions. You premise intrigues and worries me. I'm trying to figure out if the kids are insane or not. They seem to open to be experienced...
Cigaro chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
yup!

it was hard picking the names though. I have a good idea of the next chapter.

(Btw, Dingo name is german, and Fox's is Armenian.)
Stray Child chapter 7 . 3/5/2008
Wilkinson...sounds so...OH THE ONE GUY WHO PUSHED THEM IN THE SINK HOLE. wow, this is certaintly an interesting change of evnets. can't wait for the next update
Cigaro chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
I make really short chapters! TT

Thats okay. I update almost everyday. Tommorow ill start 7...
Stray Child chapter 6 . 3/3/2008
hahaha, they got drunk or something close to it. well this is an interesting turn of events, wonder what shall happen next. please update soon!
Cigaro chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
Maybe. .
Stray Child chapter 5 . 3/2/2008
poor, poor group 16, i wonder what shall happen next. dingo will probably take revenge for what happened and kill them all or maybe he will join their ranks to have an inside job or...okay i need to stop rambling, i bet you think im really weird by now. anyway, it was a great chapter, can't wait for the next!
Cigaro chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
They will. I like this story too much to end it now!
Stray Child chapter 4 . 3/1/2008
aww, thanks so much for the dedication. wow, this was a grusom chapter, but great still in its own since. man you updated quick, thanks, i didn't have to wait long to figure out what happened. wonder how they're even going to get out of that hole, either way around i'm sure you'll make it good. oh thanks for the review on my story by the way, it was greatly appreciated. update soon, later D
Stray Child chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
was that the end, i sure hope not. if it wasn't then i can't wait for your update! it is a really amazing and interesting story!
41 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3