Reviews for As the World Falls Down
augmentedDREAMS chapter 25 . 6/11/2015
What!? No, Bianca, don't give into him! All she needs to do is to tell Herr Rashe and Georg is out! This us so horrible! /weeps

What is more horrible us in how long you haven't updated! Where are you? Update, please! Do I have yo pester you until you reply? Because trust me, I will!
Christopher Robin chapter 25 . 1/17/2012
I stumbled across your story and wanted to commend you on a beautiful tale with expressive emotion and compelling storyline. I'm sad that it ends here as the lead up to the reunion in Russia would have been a pleasure to read and a good wrap up to Bianca's story. Great job.
Alenor chapter 25 . 12/24/2011
I want to read more, it's so good! Are you planning to continue this? I hope so...
The Imagination Addict chapter 25 . 10/10/2011
yay i love this flashback too xD gah. grrr. waiting forrrrr update...
The Imagination Addict chapter 16 . 10/10/2011
enjoying the bits on nikoli's life :)
The Imagination Addict chapter 11 . 10/10/2011
just one comment: you write her looking at his photo and talk about the colours, but back then they didn't have full-colour photos, so you should definitely change that. you can still talk about colours, but you must specify that she sees his golden hair and sapphire eyes in her MIND's eye.
The Imagination Addict chapter 4 . 10/10/2011
this is me. CLAMOURING FOR YOU TO UPDATE. hear all that noise? that's we readers, dying for more of this story. i shall finish what you've written in no time. and then i want MORE! and i want to see your books on bookshelves! and i want to see you become a famous historical romance writer! i think you really have the potential.
LeahMeraz chapter 25 . 7/28/2011
OMGSH! this is soo good! Georg is such an ass!:O I can't believe Stefan died, but i can't wait for her and Nick to get together, hope they do! I hope u post the next chapter soon :D
Eleventh Mushroom chapter 25 . 8/10/2010
Awesome story. I loved The Right Kind of Treason and this story is great too. I want to read more of it now.

Please keep going with it.
charlimperfect23 chapter 25 . 1/21/2010
Hello!

Update soon please, this story is amazing and well-written as is the first. :)

Could it be Lachlan returning? ;)
Genato chapter 25 . 11/13/2009
why didn't you continue this story?it's awesome! i really like your writing style, it's simple but without the useless embellishments or i don't like is the.. absence of continuity? or the flow? of the chapters. one minute, bianca's somewhere, another she's doing something different altogether. i mean, that's normal... but it's not transitional? you gotta change that. the change was just so abrupt. i hope you aren't losing passion with this story, albeit the prequel was better. I MISS NIKOLAI dammit. :D please continue this fic. :)
Sam chapter 25 . 9/19/2009
Please keep going! I enjoy your stories so much, you can't ust stop it here!
daydee chapter 25 . 5/29/2009
hm...

i think it might be heinrich.

daydee
HollywoodGirlxx chapter 25 . 3/15/2009
Hey,

I still absolutely love the two Bianca stories, but please please hurry up and write some more! I've just finished this one and I really need to know what happens next :)

Love HollywoodGirlxx
diabolical.angel chapter 25 . 12/16/2008
hello my loveliness

another great chapter, i think your writing style has matured hugely from the beginning of your first novel. it was very good, now it's fantastic :)

isn't georg mean? you can see where he's coming from though. bianca dismissed his evilness by not obeying him, hence his inferiority complex came into play and he felt he had to do something to win her respect/fear.

i must admit i have a wee bit of a soft spot for sadists though.. :P

love you x