Reviews for Ice Cream Man
scarlet stars chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
Prize for the Review Marathon! My apologies for it being a little late!

Ok-

First...I like it :) The lyrics are very thoughtful!

But, I really disliked this one sentence- "The song was taking on a life of its own"

It just didn't seem to fit and stuck out like a sore thumb

Also...I love the simplicity of the last line. Way to communicate to us what happened and with out dragging it out.

Nice job :)

-A Raindrop's Shadow
dragonflydreamer chapter 1 . 5/4/2008
Congrats on winning the RM! Here's your prize review!

Aww, this story is so cute :3 I like the smplicity of it beng a oneshot; you didn't drone on for chapters about their pasts and their issues it their families and BLAH BLAH BLAH! I know that's kind of a weird thing to compliment, but I'm sure you've run into plenty of stpries like the ones I'm talking about.

I also like your lyrics. I can tell that you put a lot of effort into this since you wrote a story and song lyrics. It fit into the story very nicely. It told a lot abou \t their relationship and each of their individual characters.

I must admit, I was a bit confused about everyone's ages. I know it would have dragged the story down a bit to mention everyone's age, but perhaps knowing the daughter's age would have helped a bit.

Overall, I really loved this story. I'll try to review some more of your work later, but I still owe three more reviews to people. To Clap Trap, Jesse, and Xu... whatever your name is... away!
The.Wizard.Pen.Dragon chapter 1 . 3/21/2008
Aw, that was SO cute! I can just see the whole cast of The Music Man out there singing to Marrian (or in this case Lisa). But I do have one question, how old is Julie? I thought at first that she was just a little kid, but then she seemed to be grown up ... idk. Awesome story though!

Write on!
Selarose chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Aw! It's so sweet and cute! And it's making me crave ice cream lol.
Trueroman chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
Awe, that's so sweet. :) Good story.
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
That's so sugary sweet I think I've hit my calorie intake for the day. Very nice job, as always!
Midnight Adrenaline chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
OMG! It's so sweet and romantic!
Cupid's Jinx chapter 1 . 2/15/2008
Hehe, adorabubble!

I love listening to that tune.

XD

-x-
cyanidecandy chapter 1 . 2/13/2008
how short and sweet ! (pun not intended)

great work.