Reviews for Horrorscape II
Silent's Whisper chapter 15 . 6/5/2008
I am soo sorry I didn't update sooner.I've had plenty of things going on and I'm trying to focus on my own story which...I'm having spacing issues with T_ ,back to the review.I love love love it!I thought I knew who was going to die...now I'm having second thoughts,but I'm still hanging on to the one I first chose! Carry on _ haha
tenna shut up chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
How ever did I not know that this was up already? wah I'm such an idiot... hahahaha anyway i'm so excited to read the rest. I absolutely adore the song!You made it, yes? thank you! GM I missed you!
MsQueenOfTheWorld chapter 15 . 5/28/2008
That was rather interesting. What the hell was that with the checkmate. I'm rather confused[Or maybe I'm just slow]. So I guess she's falling head over heels for "GM". Well, she can't deny she isn't attracted to him. Is he in love or obsessed with her or what? Because he's seemingly less...scary? Than the first story. Strange, but interesting. Keep writing.
Jennifer Charlene chapter 15 . 5/27/2008
I love this story, although I'm not quite sure what I want to happen. In away I want her to run away with GM but in away I want her to kill him.
Casey chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
For the first time I watched and read Pride And Prejudice and I realized that Mr. Darcy is a lot like The Phantom Of The Opera like miss understood and stuff, then I realized that it is sort of the same with GM because GM is not always the nicest person, but he is misunderstood. This GM2 character is really annoying me I want to know who he is, but I would rather him die. Please write more soon this is such a great story.
NotABanana chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
I'm so completely hooked to this story. It's very well written; I find myself actually liking GM's character. Which is slightly annoying. :-P Bravo!

Update soon
XxFallenxX chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
You updated!

/dies

I needed this to get me throught the unbearable hot weather, even with the AC on.

I wonder what else GM is good at doing, besides Val.

He's so mysterious.

Rawr.
Acts.of.Whimsy chapter 15 . 5/18/2008
d.b
narcotic bunny slippers chapter 15 . 5/15/2008
Creepy, if I saw someone just standing there by the pop machine I'd run away. YOUR POST MADE ME HAPPY! For awhile I thought you died, but your alive, yay!
PrematureLlama chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
Thanks for updating finally! Lol.

This chapter seemed really short but thats ok! I was just happy you updated! It was a really good chapter! Thanks again!

PrematureLlama
Euphorialie chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
Yay! Action extravanganza! I loved this chapter, even if it was fluff, according to you. We got another look at the other grandmaster, whom I'm dying to find out more about. Plus GM and Val got to have a nice little time without any death threats or psychotic manhandling. They were almost civil to each other, which is awesome, cause I love GM and I hope Val comes to too. So anyways, great chapter, once again. Can't wait for this promised death, which I'm assuming is in the guys dorm that the evil grandmaster snuck into. Might be wrong. Hmm...ponderous.
sunny-raindrop chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
I absolutely forgot about the 'promised death'... What a memory I have! It was great reading a new chapter after such a long time. Okay, it is always great.

There's no problem with length but you know... when you like what you read and it makes you all excited you want to read more and more of it. At least, I work that way. :)
Casey chapter 14 . 5/12/2008
super totally worth the wait.
tinainlovexx chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
I liked this chapter. So, when is Val going to figure out her feelings towards GM?

I'm sure you can't tell me that, but a girls got to try, eh? 8]

Love,

Alice.
Loud Cancer chapter 15 . 5/12/2008
I think the fact that GM killed people adds to his sex appeal. . 8D Who knew he could be so sweet?

Anyways. awesome chapter. :D