Reviews for Horrorscape II
heart.angel chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
I can't believe its the end! I enjoyed this story much and I love it! I did like the ending, its sappy and cute. You get to see that side of GM which makes you want to hug him. I will admit GM is amazing.

You sure threw in a shocker! I had NO idea it was Vance. NO IDEA. Good twist!

I did find this chapter kinda..rushed a bit..or maybe because I really wanted it to continue and it ..stopped.

I was a bit confused when you said you were finished.

It feels like..you can keep going. Though, this ending is good too. I just wasn't expecting that!

I love GM's line though at the end...-swoons-

I can't wait for more of Horrorscape and I look forward to the rewrite here and see what you change. I loved this story so much and I'm sad its over..But over all, but story I've read her.

AMAZING.

Can't wait for more from you.

:) Your faithful reader,

. .
appletushie chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
The ending seems a bit rushed. Quite abrupt and more like a cliffhanger. I was like eh? when I you wrote the dates of the first draft to the date of the last draft. I think it would be nicer if you dragged it just quite a bit cos the end part yeah we did see the warmer human side of GM but I'm so curious on Val part? Like is Valerian reciprocating GM feelings?

Cos like this is a guy who tried to kill her in part 1 and is somewhat trying to be a good guy in part is she ever gonna warm up to him? or there's a bit of wariness whenever she around him?

Anyway overall I really like this story. Quite different from the rest I read so far. There's like quite a bit of psychological themes in the fiction. Btw did you take psychology? Cos the references is like spot on. This is the type of fic that you can debate for Like what motivated GM to be that way and Val reaction and the concept of the plot.

Uh I think I ramble to much already, just wanna say love your writings, your fics and make the endings longer :)
Loud Cancer chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
Omg. : This is the end? I love this chapter, it puts GM into a nice light. But.. The end? Somehow it feels.. Unfinished. Like this isn't the end. Please don't let it be the end.:( I'll cry. Any chance of a Horrorscape I? *bats eyelashes* I love you. :D
ImaginativeApple chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
I rather like it if you keep this ending...

Why? Because...

The whole time I read this story... GM acts like he doesn't care whether Val dies or not (Points to ending of Horrorscape I) and the whole story, it seems GM is not really aware of Val... But in the end he cares!
tinkerbell-92 chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
well helloo there

im srry i never review

im rather busy

and its usualy 2am before i can sit dwn and read

but i am a faithfull reader

and hav been from the begging of the first one

well...

i rather like this ending

it was sappy-ish

but it was a good one

the rarely hav good moments

and the ending shows that he really does care for her

no matter wats goin on

it gives him a much needed soft edge

even when they first had sex, it was anything

BUT soft

lol

but thats just my opinion

hopefully there will be yet again, another sequel to this one
wistful-ambtions chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
wait what! that's the end? it's very sweet and all but it's over! well at least there'll be a prequel...
XX-Heart chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
WHAT the story is done

good job very interesting

though u did left some questions in this chapter like

what happened to vance?

is this the end?

do they end up with each other?

is there a sequal?

is it possible for a serial killer be with one of his ex-victims?

is GM really that hot? ;)
Fallen Oblivion chapter 19 . 8/2/2008
Oh, man. It's already the end? I'm a little bummed but you said you're doing a re-write so I suppose that this story may change in length.

The one thing that I'm still dying to know is, what is GM's real name? You have no idea how much it torments me to not know.

You're right, the ending was a bit too sappy for this story. I expected something a little more earth-shattering/twisted. GM can't resist to do something on the psychotic side, lol.

Well, I'll just to wait to see how you reform the story.

Until then...
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
*hugs your leg* Allow me to invade your personal space for a moment.

I love you.

Seriously. I was crying and preparing for the ultimate worse and my heart was jumping and my hands shaking... okay, you get the picture.

I was nervous. And I'm printing out this sappy end because I loved it and it was beautiful and now I'll fear your alternate ending because even crazy people deserve some sap.

I am so sad it's over- you better start the rewrites so I can breathe again.

I'm going to miss GM furiously.

Gah... *cries*

Thank you for NOT giving up.
Two Skips chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Wait...that's it? How do we know how it ends between the two of them? Odd ending, very odd.
notebaggage chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
...H-HOLY COW. WAIT. W-WHA-DID-DID GM -DIE-? O WO. OMG. THAT WAS THE FIRST THOUGHT THAT CROSSED MY MIND.

I-I DON'T THINK SO, THOUGH. (I-it CAN'T BEE!) I HOPE NOT. Agsdfasdf. OMG. Agsfa. I THINK NEGATIVELY TOO MUCH.

But this last chapter really, REALLY made me happy. And giddy. And sad. And go "AGSDFSDF I KNEW GM NUMBER TWO WAS SOMEONE FROM THE PREVIOUS GAME!" Ee! LONG TIME NO SEE, VANCE! A-and Charlie being his sister SHOCKU-DESU'ED ME. Waah! I SEE WHY VANCE BECAME EVIL NOW. AND GM. TO THE RESCUE. "His clothing was so dark, he blended right into the shadows. His long black coat fluttered in the ocean breeze. GM. It had to be" line KILLED ME. That's one of the many scenes that I can IMAGINE clear in my mine. AGASDFASSA. -shot-

I absolutely LOVED this story. THIS SERIES. Oadfsdfa. Omg. Words cannot even express HOW much I love it. And YOU. You are seriously, seriously, -seriously- one of my favorite authors of ALL TIME, and that includes authors who have published books, as well.

Congrats on finishing this story and I WILL BE HERE ALL THE WAY FOR YOUR REWRIITE! YESS!
PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
THat was an abrupt ending... OK. So here's a few questions. What happened to Mary? What about the entire "blindfold chess"? What's going to happen with that? What's going to happen between GM and Val? What happened to Vance? What about the rook? Did GM give up on blindfold chess? How exactly does he feel about Val? Does Val ever end up hooking up with him?

OK, so maybe more than a few questions but you left a lot of loose ends and the ending was too abrupt and left too much unanswered. You need to wrap a lot of things up and make the ending clearer. I don't mind sappy but it has to answer questions.
NovelS chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
it was a pretty good ending. but it wasnt as dramatic as i would have liked,& it was obvious that GM was going to save her. & whatever happened to her friend? i guess i would have just liked to see more of a twist or something to give it that BIG ending. it was an awesome story though!
Faith Adeline chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Hmm, this was good, but it seemed rather fast. When you re-write it, maybe pace it out a little more? Cause the first was so well paced, and this one sorta just keeps jumping, never stopping lol. If that makes sense. I did like it though :) You should write an epilogue too haha. Just cause I want one :) haha.

Faith

Good work!
fidelity.llama chapter 19 . 8/1/2008
Wait...so who killed Jade? I'm not sure if you verified the killer and I just forgot, or if you didn't say at all...
543 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »